Why do repubs feel the need to kiss the butts of their enemies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onceler

Golden Member
Feb 28, 2008
I will say this for Obama he didn't raise taxes.
Wrong-biggest tax increase in the country's history.
Why do repubs do this? Every chance they get they kiss ass.

Mursilis

Diamond Member
Mar 11, 2001

You make no sense but you seem to hate Republicans. You'll fit right in here.

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
This is why I support an amendment making English the national language. So we can deport people like this.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Wrong-biggest tax increase in the country's history
FDR gave the biggest spending increase to date. Bush generated more spending more than Obama did. If govts can tax, then they'll spend it all and then some. At no time has this country ever be at reserves or even zero in terms of debt. Andrew Jackson spent more than he brought in, as it was really Monroe and especially JQ Adams who cut the vast majority of the debt. I know that JQ Adams didn't care much though because he was opposed to the rule of men. He just didn't quite fully realize that rule of law comes from rule of men and vice versa. In other words, the Adams loved Order but didn't realize the state can never be as rational as he wanted. While I believe he should get credit for reducing the surpluses, Jefferson should get credit for realizing that secessionism was inevitable. Adams wasn't more than half right if he predicted Civil War like Wikipedia said he did. Wikipedia is better because it shares power with the people while encyclopedias run from the top down tend not to be as good because they are run from the top down. In other words, Wikipedia is as good as general encyclopedias get at least for now. The rule of the self by the self is better than a republic and the republic I am in is the rule by the elite, but we aren't to rule of the self, by the self yet, because humanity isn't there yet. Maybe it is because of people like me. Nonetheless, the state destroys ideas and does nothing good for ideas and is ambivalent at its best because it can't be rational.

More on topic: Just because Obama didn't cut the top marginal rate and just because he increased spending doesn't mean that he increased it as much as Bush did. One thing Bush had some success at doing was making Obama's policies look like those of Warren G Harding.

Last edited:

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004

Who, specifically, did that?

Last edited:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006

You can't copy my posting style I have a patient on . cease or I sueing.
In case you haven't heard keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
FDR gave the biggest spending increase to date. Bush generated more spending more than Obama did. If govts can tax, then they'll spend it all and then some. At no time has this country ever be at reserves or even zero in terms of debt. Andrew Jackson spent more than he brought in, as it was really Monroe and especially JQ Adams who cut the vast majority of the debt. I know that JQ Adams didn't care much though because he was opposed to the rule of men. He just didn't quite fully realize that rule of law comes from rule of men and vice versa. In other words, the Adams loved Order but didn't realize the state can never be as rational as he wanted. While I believe he should get credit for reducing the surpluses, Jefferson should get credit for realizing that secessionism was inevitable. Adams wasn't more than half right if he predicted Civil War like Wikipedia said he did. Wikipedia is better because it shares power with the people while encyclopedias run from the top down tend not to be as good because they are run from the top down. In other words, Wikipedia is as good as general encyclopedias get at least for now. The rule of the self by the self is better than a republic and the republic I am in is the rule by the elite, but we aren't to rule of the self, by the self yet, because humanity isn't there yet. Maybe it is because of people like me. Nonetheless, the state destroys ideas and does nothing good for ideas and is ambivalent at its best because it can't be rational.

More on topic: Just because Obama didn't cut the top marginal rate and just because he increased spending doesn't mean that he increased it as much as Bush did. One thing Bush had some success at doing was making Obama's policies look like those of Warren G Harding.

OH! Boy .. you would walk all over a mans dieing words . On his death bed andrew did say I beat the banks , thats a really low thing you did and its also not true .

Status
Not open for further replies.