Why didn't the Republicans want to kill bin laden?

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
I have another theory about an october surprise. What will happen is that the republicans realize they wont win so they will expose obama for lying about murdering bin laden and then there will be a rebellion when enough people know that. Unfortunately, it will be suppressed when the republicans, with the help of the MIC and many christian zionists, launch a coup d'tat. Obama played right into the Republicans' hands and now the people are going to pay the ultimate price for it.

That said, I'm getting really scared.

It was planned for along time and 9/11 will be minor compared to what's about to occur.

What do you think about my prediction? Do you think there will be an october surprise? If so... what do you think it will be?

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Just going by the OP title, I'd say that in some political circles the idea is that people are easier to control by keeping them in fear. How do you keep them in fear. Well, the boogey man is a well tried and true tool for managing fear. So, why kill the boogey man.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Not sure if thread warrants a serious discussion or not... but really. Bin Laden was hiding out in Pakistan. He was being located but at the time there was not any certainty of his exact location. Plus there was a leader in Pakistan who was more sympathetic to the interests of the U.S. The importance of going all out for bin laden was less than the importance of maintaining the ability of Musharaff to stay in power.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
wtf...

/facepalm

though oddly i bet it's a popular thread here..

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
Just going by the OP title, I'd say that in some political circles the idea is that people are easier to control by keeping them in fear. How do you keep them in fear. Well, the boogey man is a well tried and true tool for managing fear. So, why kill the boogey man.

I am unable to say it any better.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Not sure if thread warrants a serious discussion or not... but really. Bin Laden was hiding out in Pakistan. He was being located but at the time there was not any certainty of his exact location. Plus there was a leader in Pakistan who was more sympathetic to the interests of the U.S. The importance of going all out for bin laden was less than the importance of maintaining the ability of Musharaff to stay in power.

LOL "being located at the time". Bush publicly stated he didn't care about bin laden and then disbanded the CIA group that as tasked to finding him. Talk about revisionist history.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I have another theory about an october surprise. What will happen is that the republicans realize they wont win so they will expose obama for lying about murdering bin laden and then there will be a rebellion when enough people know that. Unfortunately, it will be suppressed when the republicans, with the help of the MIC and many christian zionists, launch a coup d'tat. Obama played right into the Republicans' hands and now the people are going to pay the ultimate price for it.

That said, I'm getting really scared.

It was planned for along time and 9/11 will be minor compared to what's about to occur.

What do you think about my prediction? Do you think there will be an october surprise? If so... what do you think it will be?

They still let you post your blabbering diatribe on these forums??

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Of course he didn't. As Commander and Chief, he ordered it to be done.

You'd think a ex-marine would know that.

I'm not an "ex-marine". I am a Marine.

He didn't even give the order to carry out the mission, Leon Panetta did.

LOL!
I was playing on his words, "you didn't build it".

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
He didn't even give the order to carry out the mission, Leon Panetta did.

That's the stupidest thing I've read here today, as if Leon Panetta could go Sara Palin rogue and do it without orders from the president.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
That's the stupidest thing I've read here today, as if Leon Panetta could go Sara Palin rogue and do it without orders from the president.

That is NOT what I said.

The basic mission to get UBL was OKed in principle by the President but he needed cover. Besides Senior Advisor Valerie Jarrett, wanted the President to wait till closer to this year's election to "get" UBL. So the President, again, voted "presence" and gave authority directly to Mr. Panetta to carrying out the mission. The thinking was that he would not have the "balls" to actually order the mission. If UBL escaped, it would be Panetta's fault. If he, Panetta, did and it failed, the President would have cover and throw him under the bus.

Obama is a political animal who is only thinking of himself.......always.

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
That is NOT what I said.

The basic mission to get UBL was OKed in principle by the President but he needed cover. Besides Senior Advisor Valerie Jarrett, wanted the President to wait till closer to this year's election to "get" UBL. So the President, again, voted "presence" and gave authority directly to Mr. Panetta to carrying out the mission. The thinking was that he would not have the "balls" to actually order the mission. If UBL escaped, it would be Panetta's fault. If he, Panetta, did and it failed, the President would have cover and throw him under the bus.

Source please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
That is NOT what I said.

Covering your ass is 99% of being a politician. Bush tried too but he just sucked at it, like just about everything else.