Why did you chose the name you chose on good ol' anand...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Wow, thats impressive, you've been here since 2000 yet only have 1,100 post.

TraumaRN

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2005
Yes WRIF plays/says the same ole same ole every morning....and Petro and Melty we should be so lucky to have 89X cuz if you travel outside the Detroit area, well good luck finding any decent rock stations.....i have friends all over the country and well 89X plays stuff that they've NEVER heard of before which I give a :thumbsup:

Petro89

Golden Member
Jul 4, 2000
<<Wow, thats impressive, you've been here since 2000 yet only have 1,100 post.>>

Yeah, thanks...now I feel inadequate....

:confused: <-------me feeling inadequate

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Originally posted by: Petro89
<<Wow, thats impressive, you've been here since 2000 yet only have 1,100 post.>>

Yeah, thanks...now I feel inadequate....

:confused: <-------me feeling inadequate

Don't feel bad, I just changed my name if it makes you feel better? :confused:

Edit: the reason I picked blazert40 before was because at the time I was trying to sign up for a hotmail account many years ago I had a chevy blazer so I tried that for my email but it was taken so I added the letter T which is the first initial of my last name but blazert was taken also so I added the 40 as in oz of beer cause I couldn't think of anything else and didn't want to email people with something else like blazert420.

But... since I just now changed my user name to lokiju I guess I can explain that also.

lokiju is just something easy and fast to type just like asdf or qwerty so I've used it a lot in other places and its the domain I have registered also, though am not doing to much just yet with it.

tami

Lifer
Nov 14, 2004
Originally posted by: moshquerade
and again...

i just made the name up. someone wanted a name for their band and was asking suggestions and i came up with Moshquerade.
he didn't use it as far as i know.

so you did! i've always liked it :)

tami is my nickname.

Petro89

Golden Member
Jul 4, 2000
<<40 as in oz of beer >>

Seriously...if there's any way to improve upon beer...its by having a mass quantity in a jug-sized bottle.

Mmmmmm 40 oz of beer............:beer:

MommysLittleMonster

Nov 2, 2004
Originally posted by: Petro89
I see these threads from time to time but its been a while. Soooo....

Petro89

For the late, great basketball player Drazen Petrovic. Killed in a car accident when he was entering his prime in the NBA. 22 PPG, 52% shooting, 44% from downtown. He was easily the best shooting guard in the NBA not named Michael Jordan, Reggie Miller, or Clyde Drexler while he was playing, and was only 28 and improving. The 89 is for his rookie year.

RIP Petro

:(

The trout is just cause I like eating fish. :)

Yea, he was great.

Mine is the title of a song by Social Distortion.

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: HotChic
Because when I joined AT, every other thread was GIRL SO HOT!!!1!!!11.'1!

I only intended to ask one question, so I figured the name wouldn't hurt... Little did I know...

You were assimilated by the Borg. Resistance was futile.