Why Congress Voted for War in October 2002

Cypherdude1

Mar 19, 2003
I don't have the resources to prove this, but I think President Bush invaded Iraq because Saddam Hussein was paying the Palestinian suicide bombers $10,000 to $25,000. Every time a Palestinian suicide bomber blew himself up in Israel or the West Bank, Hussein would pay the family up to $25,000. I suspected this early last year. In September 2003 I did a Google search and came up with these links:

This newspaper writer is from Bangladesh:
"Meanwhile, Saddam's overt vouching to remunerate Palestinian suicide bombers made the Jewish lobby in Washington hell bent on removing him from the power of world's second largest oil producing country. This is what lay behind the US-UK decision to invade Iraq under any pretext."

For those of you who have a problem with writers from Bangladesh, here's a Google search which has 18,000 hits:

I believe 9-11 and (those fictitious) WMD's were nothing more than a pretext to invade Iraq. The USA has gone to war at least 2 other times under false pretenses. The first was the Spanish-American War and the second was the Vietnam War. In 1898 the battleship USS Maine exploded in Havana Harbor, Cuba. The Spanish were blamed for it and the US declared war. In 1976 Admiral Rickover published a book declaring the Maine tragedy an internal powder magazine explosion.

In 1964 in the Gulf of Tonkin, Vietnam, President Johnson claimed the USS Maddox and another ship were attacked by the North Vietnamese. This attack never happened. Sailors on the Maddox had misread malfunctioning radar and sonar equipment.

IMHO, I believe the Iraq war was a conspiracy between the reactionary hardliners in the Republican party, the Religious Right, and the Jewish lobbies. The reactionary hardliners include (IMO) President Bush, Vice-President Cheney, Secretary Rumsfeld, Deputy Secretary of Defense Wolfowitz, and many others. The Religious Right is a constituency of the Republican party. The Jewish lobbies include the American Israeli Political Action Committee (AIPAC) and the Anti-Defamation League (ADL). All of these groups wanted to invade Iraq.

IMO the reactionary hardliners and the Religious Right persuaded the Republican party members in Congress to vote for war in October 2002. IMO the Jewish lobbies persuaded both the Republican and the Democratic congressmen to vote for war. IMHO, this is the true reason why we are in Iraq now.

Daniel Martinez

nutxo

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
Originally posted by: Cypherdude1
I don't have the resources to prove this, but I think President Bush invaded Iraq because Saddam Hussein was paying the Palestinian suicide bombers $10,000 to $25,000. Every time a Palestinian suicide bomber blew himself up in Israel or the West Bank, Hussein would pay the family up to $25,000. I suspected this early last year. In September 2003 I did a Google search and came up with these links:

This newspaper writer is from Bangladesh:
"Meanwhile, Saddam's overt vouching to remunerate Palestinian suicide bombers made the Jewish lobby in Washington hell bent on removing him from the power of world's second largest oil producing country. This is what lay behind the US-UK decision to invade Iraq under any pretext."

For those of you who have a problem with writers from Bangladesh, here's a Google search which has 18,000 hits:

I believe 9-11 and (those fictitious) WMD's were nothing more than a pretext to invade Iraq. The USA has gone to war at least 2 other times under false pretenses. The first was the Spanish-American War and the second was the Vietnam War. In 1898 the battleship USS Maine exploded in Havana Harbor, Cuba. The Spanish were blamed for it and the US declared war. In 1976 Admiral Rickover published a book declaring the Maine tragedy an internal powder magazine explosion.

In 1964 in the Gulf of Tonkin, Vietnam, President Johnson claimed the USS Maddox and another ship were attacked by the North Vietnamese. This attack never happened. Sailors on the Maddox had misread malfunctioning radar and sonar equipment.

IMHO, I believe the Iraq war was a conspiracy between the reactionary hardliners in the Republican party, the Religious Right, and the Jewish lobbies. The reactionary hardliners include (IMO) President Bush, Vice-President Cheney, Secretary Rumsfeld, Deputy Secretary of Defense Wolfowitz, and many others. The Religious Right is a constituency of the Republican party. The Jewish lobbies include the American Israeli Political Action Committee (AIPAC) and the Anti-Defamation League (ADL). All of these groups wanted to invade Iraq.

IMO the reactionary hardliners and the Religious Right persuaded the Republican party members in Congress to vote for war in October 2002. IMO the Jewish lobbies persuaded both the Republican and the Democratic congressmen to vote for war. IMHO, this is the true reason why we are in Iraq now.

Daniel Martinez

When all else fails blame religous people!

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
When all else fails blame religous people!
No, go straight to the source. It's the evil hook-nosed jews!!!

/me wonders why the illuminati allows all these threads to go on...

Witling

Golden Member
Jul 30, 2003
"his Administration is filled with Jewish people who still have very considerable ties to Israel.
Wolfowitz
Perle"

Dahunan. Every administration is filled with Jews -- a more direct form of saying "Jewish people," even Jews with close ties to Israel. And I'm damned glad to have them. I believe that the Jewish lobby exercises a control over national politics that is greater than their numbers. But so do the NRA, people concerned about breast cancer, pro-life and anti-life people, and people concerned about aids. That's the way the system works. The really good thing about it is, if I'm pissed off, I can go out and try to organize my own group.

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Lately I been thinking it could be oil.

We've got to fund the gasoline for your road yacht (Caddy? Buick?) somehow, Moonie.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
It's not Jews, Religious Right, Neocons, or the Illuminati . . . Bush and his minions are just ignorant and/or arrogant.

Witling

Golden Member
Jul 30, 2003
Xman. You clearly don't have any idea about who Moonie is. And I don't mean his name. I mean his life style.

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by: Whitling
"his Administration is filled with Jewish people who still have very considerable ties to Israel.
Wolfowitz
Perle"

Dahunan. Every administration is filled with Jews -- a more direct form of saying "Jewish people," even Jews with close ties to Israel. And I'm damned glad to have them. I believe that the Jewish lobby exercises a control over national politics that is greater than their numbers. But so do the NRA, people concerned about breast cancer, pro-life and anti-life people, and people concerned about aids. That's the way the system works. The really good thing about it is, if I'm pissed off, I can go out and try to organize my own group.

I wonder where their allegiance lies?? Those groups you speak of are citizens of this country.. but the Jewish Lobby seeks to mold our political system to help their country.. AND it is not always in the best interest of this country..

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by: X-Man
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Lately I been thinking it could be oil.

We've got to fund the gasoline for your road yacht (Caddy? Buick?) somehow, Moonie.

I have heard some intelligent and rational minded people say the same thing with a straight face... They would vote to kill 10,000 Iraqis if it meant securing our National Interests -- *resources that are vital to our ECONOMY (OIL).. I have a hard time accepting that...

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Whitling
Xman. You clearly don't have any idea about who Moonie is. And I don't mean his name. I mean his life style.

It's called sarcasm, chief. Remove the stick from your ass and stop being so serious.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
didnt Saddam pay money to families of all palestinians who were killed in the intifada, didnt matter how they died?

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: Cypherdude1

I don't have the resources to prove this, but I think President Bush invaded Iraq because

That doesn't stop most people, dude, so by means...wouldn't have it any other way.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Daniel:

So, you're telling us Bush lied? It wasn't WMD? Or gassing the Kurds? Not yellow cake? No nukes???? No "gathering threat" to our national security?

Darn and sheezh....

Now I'm disillusioned....

How could an America President lie to his people?

-Robert