why can't you delete your facebook page?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
If they would make the shit work like every other site a billion people wouldn't have to Google it. I've never seen another site where you have to jump threw so many hoops just to delete your fucking profile. All the more reason I hate this piece of shit site.

Nik:
80471333.jpg

currently serving number 9000.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
LOL.. Facebook is copying Myspace at sucking.

Hey Facebook, why did we leave Myspace? Oh ya.. it's because the simple non-annoying interface made it easier to maintain a profile. Now that Myspace is dead.. your interface is an annoying piece of garbage and your company is run by a total asshole.

I'm waiting for the Facebook 'tipping point' to delete my profile... Epic fail.

I wouldn't exactly say Myspace is dead, FB is more popular by a good margin. But millions of people still use MS. They're the #2 site which isn't anything to sneeze at.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
If they would make the shit work like every other site a billion people wouldn't have to Google it. I've never seen another site where you have to jump threw so many hoops just to delete your fucking profile. All the more reason I hate this piece of shit site.

Maybe that's because 90% of the people who use Facebook are too fucking inept to tie their shoes, let alone google something that's such an amazingly hot topic.

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
once something new comes out the lemming herd will migrate towards it and label the old as defective.

My FB page is purposefully private and I never post or upload anything I would be ashamed to show my wife/cat/boss/mom