Question Why are my Temps like this? (Noob) CPUID normal?

buidiena3

Mar 1, 2020
Just got my Motherboard back today from RMA and I can tell is way better than it was before. I actually asked for a replacement is irrelevant but even the LED on the IO shield is brighter with the replacement and functionality feels overall smoother and quicker.

I just installed my Cyrorig M9i on my i7 6700K (NO Overclock) but my temperatures seem out of order? I thought temperatures were meant to be 5 degrees different on CPUID.

This was after gaming on COD for 10 minutes. Not high or in danger this is a great Little Cooler, sure beats Stock intel cooler but do these temps look normal? One is higher than the other ones.

Steltek

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2001
Just got my Motherboard back today from RMA and I can tell is way better than it was before. I actually asked for a replacement is irrelevant but even the LED on the IO shield is brighter with the replacement and functionality feels overall smoother and quicker.

I just installed my Cyrorig M9i on my i7 6700K (NO Overclock) but my temperatures seem out of order? I thought temperatures were meant to be 5 degrees different on CPUID.

This was after gaming on COD for 10 minutes. Not high or in danger this is a great Little Cooler, sure beats Stock intel cooler but do these temps look normal? One is higher than the other ones.

Need a screenshot, please.

If you are saying one core is significantly higher than the others, that usually means you have a bad TIM application between the CPU and heatsink.

EliteRetard

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2006
Need a screenshot, please.

If you are saying one core is significantly higher than the others, that usually means you have a bad TIM application between the CPU and heatsink.

Or the heat-spreader isn't mounted well to the chip (or the TIM on the die sucks).
That's why many people started delidding and using liquid metal.