why are mj's kids white?

Omegachi

Diamond Member
Mar 27, 2001
shouldn't they be some what mixed looking? they look totally white. hmm...

------------------------
Please use the MJ thread

Senior Anandtech Moderator
Common Courtesy

Omegachi

Diamond Member
Mar 27, 2001
but this topic is seriously bugging me.

i thought the children were conceived by invitro fertilization with mj's sperm.

Xylitol

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2005
i thought that only Blanket was mj's sperm and that the rest were from sperm donors

Jun 27, 2005
It's a good thing his kids will inherent enough money to be able to afford to pay for a life time of counselling about these kinds of questions.

As for me... when I saw the Drudge pic of all of them together... they do look like him. (when he still looked like himself 30 years ago)

rockyct

Diamond Member
Jun 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Xylitol
i thought that only Blanket was mj's sperm and that the rest were from sperm donors

I'm not sure about Blanket, but it's rumored that the older two are from one of his doctors.

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
The way genes mix isn't always easy to discern in the phenotype. As far as I remember, WombatWoman's father is black and you would be hard pressed to guess this from the way she looks (only her hair gives a hint).

RaistlinZ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2001
If it's true that MJ had a skin condition that lead to a de-pigmenting of his skin then it's possible he'd have while children, especially considering the mother is Caucasian.

drdops

Mar 2, 2006
Originally posted by: RaistlinZ
If it's true that MJ had a skin condition that lead to a de-pigmenting of his skin then it's possible he'd have while children, especially considering the mother is Caucasian.

They said he had vitiligo. I have it on my face and eyes, but i'm already white so you can hardly notice it... but this wouldn't cause his kids to be white.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Originally posted by: drdops
Originally posted by: RaistlinZ

They said he had vitiligo. I have it on my face and eyes, but i'm already white so you can hardly notice it... but this wouldn't cause his kids to be white.

Yeah, RaistlinZ. What, are you seriously that clueless? How does the progression of his disease change his DNA/genes and thus his offspring? THINK.

Anyway, this whole thread is painfully oblivious to the HUGE argument over the parentage of his children, including Blanket, that has been on the news for days now.

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
here's a better question...

WHY DO YOU CARE

this topic is "seriously bugging you" ?

WOW i wish i had your problems.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
I think the oldest two definitely look like they can pass for biracial (or tanned) and the youngest looks like him, even if not in skin tone. there are plenty of biracial people where you'd never even know it because they just happen to have the skin tone of one of their parents by predominant.

but at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter... regardless of whether or not it was his sperm in the cup, he was still their father.

sohcrates

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2000
i saw a show on this. the oldest 2 were in vitro with his ex wife, unkown sperm donor apparently (or known to someone). the last kid, blanket, was adopted or something.

anyway, it's apparently pretty well known that he never consumated his marriage to his ex wife and that none of his children are biologically his.

Jul 10, 2007
Originally posted by: sohcrates
i saw a show on this. the oldest 2 were in vitro with his ex wife, unkown sperm donor apparently (or known to someone). the last kid, blanket, was adopted or something.

anyway, it's apparently pretty well known that he never consumated his marriage to his ex wife and that none of his children are biologically his.

are u saying he was gay?