Why am I more accepted by minorities than white people?

imported_goku

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2004
I've never understood this but I've come to the realization that minorities seems to 'accept' me more than white people do and I'm not quite sure why. I can seriously only think, not name, a handful of people (thats one hand) who are considered a 'minority' that I either don't like or they hate me.. It's really odd but I can't seem to put my finger on it and if you're wondering, I'm white so it doesn't really seem to make any sense.. Then again, I feel quite comfortable around people of other races/ethnecities etc. so that could be it..

Please, don't flame, I'd like some testimonials and analysis only, thanks.

RedArmy

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2005
SHUT THE F*** UP

Not a single person here cares, no one.

My god, seriously, get a life outside of this place.

imported_goku

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2004
Originally posted by: RedArmy
SHUT THE F*** UP

Not a single person here cares, no one.

My god, seriously, get a life outside of this place.

Really, by the looks of things YOU care..

Originally posted by: xeemzor
Someone needs to make a scroll for goku.

Alterego? WWYBYWB?????????????????????

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Originally posted by: goku
I've never understood this but I've come to the realization that minorities seems to 'accept' me more than white people do and I'm not quite sure why. I can seriously only think, not name, a handful of people (thats one hand) who are considered a 'minority' that I either don't like or they hate me.. It's really odd but I can't seem to put my finger on it and if you're wondering, I'm white so it doesn't really seem to make any sense.. Then again, I feel quite comfortable around people of other races/ethnecities etc. so that could be it..

Please, don't flame, I'd like some testimonials and analysis only, thanks.

What kind of white are you and what kind of white are the people that won't accept you?

xeemzor

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2005
Originally posted by: goku
Originally posted by: xeem

Someone needs to make a scroll for goku.

Alterego? WWYBYWB?????????????????????

I was never banned or had another account, I just lurk a lot. That still doesn't change the fact that you are an idiot.

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004
maybe you have a quirky, interesting personality, so it requires people who are more accepting of difference to appreciate you.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Jesus, I've kept my moth shut thus far, but I hate you so much! <walks away ranting>

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
Are you trying to say minorities are stupider than the general population?

This is an indictment of minorities.

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
It's because you, like them, feel unwanted in society. The only difference is you actually ARE unwanted. :p