Why all the anti McCain, anti Obama Hate

SlingXShot

Jan 7, 2004
Why don't we just come all together and respect each other's view...

and come to something that would satisfy both sides...

Now, what would you like from each side to change? What would you like Obama to change? McCain?

------------------

I would like these things from McCain where I wouldn't be against him.
- Pull out troops carefully from Iraq...
- Support some kind of Universal Care. You know I am 25 but I still worry that lets say I am out of a job, where am I going to get health care?

I would like these things from Obama when he's president:
- After the troops get pulled, immediatly launch Apollo type project to alternative fuels... (He talks about this, but not specific).
- Inject stimulus package into gas... directly so the price per gallon would drop lets say from 4 to 3 for several months...
- I don't support 50 billion dollar stimulus package that sends out checks. People are irresponsible and spend on crap. What he needs to do is inject the money directly into most important things we use in our daily lives like house market and gas.
- Invest in space science...

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Bio-engineer a plant you can live in and eat and makes hay too so you don't have to worry about food or shelter and can drive a horse around.

mxyzptlk

Golden Member
Apr 18, 2008
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Bio-engineer a plant you can live in and eat and makes hay too so you don't have to worry about food or shelter and can drive a horse around.

would be nice if you could smoke it too.