Who's your favourite NFL team?

Noriaki

Lifer
Jun 3, 2000
Who's your favourite NFL team?

Personally, I like the Denver Broncos. Not to sure why, I've really liked them for a long time, as long as I've been an NFL fan, the Broncos have been my favourites.

Good ol' Elway maybe :) At first I was really dissappointed when he left (still am), but Griese has had a few good games I guess...even if he is Greasy Griese :p

Lets try not to have too much team bashing here :) I'm just wondering who everyone likes the best.

The other related question, do you like your local team if you have one?

Obviously being in Victoria, BC, Canada, I don't have a local NFL team, and the Seahawks are the closest, but I don't like them at all :p

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
gotta luv them browns!

and yeah go Ohio State University(With great thanks to Notre Dame and Penn State) we wil now be ranked up about 5 or 6

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
New Orleans Saints

I actually picked against them on the ESPN site. I'm so embarassed :eek:

PAB- I think Red means the Cowboys ;)

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
PAB- I think Red means the Cowboys
Bingo. Having nieghbors on each side of me who were Cowboy fans made me despise them, especially when they'd beat my old favorite team, the 49er's.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Bingo. Having nieghbors on each side of me who were Cowboy fans made me despise them, especially when they'd beat my old favorite team, the 49er's.

I used to live just north of Shreveport, LA. You'd think that they would be evenly split between Dallas and New Orleans, but *everyone* was a Dallas fan. Seeing 95% of the population wearing Cowboys gear made me hate Dallas.

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
I'm too embarrassed to say. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

But I am from Detroit.

They have a really nice new stadium.
rolleye.gif

BeauJangles

Lifer
Aug 26, 2001
Been a pats fan since my first birthday (which fell on Superbowl Sunday 1986 :))... go pats! w00t w00t