Who's the chick on "last 25" at pics.bbbzzdd.com?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SherEPunjab

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002
Originally posted by: z0mb13
Originally posted by: SherEPunjab
Originally posted by: z0mb13
Originally posted by: ElFenix

that girl got beat with the ugly stick

shes cute.. Id date her

And so... naturally she must be hot??

certainly not ugly as in got beaten witht he ugly stick

She is ugly imho too. whats good about her? that she's skinny and asian? i mean, is there really ANYTHING else you can say about it? her nose is very large, her complexion is .. .yuck, her hair is yuck. God i hope she's not a member on here and reading this.

fs5

Lifer
Jun 10, 2000
She is ugly imho too. whats good about her? that she's skinny and asian? i mean, is there really ANYTHING else you can say about it? her nose is very large, her complexion is .. .yuck, her hair is yuck. God i hope she's not a member on here and reading this.

different strokes for different folks, in other words you stroke it to guys if you think she's yuck.

SherEPunjab

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002
Originally posted by: fivespeed5

different strokes for different folks, in other words you stroke it to guys if you think she's yuck.

?? I would hate to show some of you guys pics of my g/f if you think THAT girl is hot. You'd probably cream in your panties just looking at the pics. and i'm not trying to brag, just make a point that you guys have set yourself with some low, very low standards in girls.

fs5

Lifer
Jun 10, 2000

?? I would hate to show some of you guys pics of my g/f if you think THAT girl is hot. You'd probably cream in your panties just looking at the pics. and i'm not trying to brag, just make a point that you guys have set yourself with some low, very low standards in girls.

I didn't say she was hot, I said she wasn't yuck. She certainly wasn't beat with an ugly stick but she's no model.
I doubt I'd cream in my pants looking at your gf, even if she was hot.

SherEPunjab

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002

I didn't say she was hot, I said she wasn't yuck. She certainly wasn't beat with an ugly stick but she's no model.

whatever this is getting lame. you think she's cute? more power to ya dude. peace.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001

whatever this is getting lame. you think she's cute? more power to ya dude. peace.

shut the fvck up sher...you're the lameass here. He said "different strokes for diff. people"..the discussion should have ended THERE....i never questioned people's tastes in here (and i found a lot of them to be questionable..but i never said anything)...who gives a rats ass of what he thinks? you're being the instigator here..

hey dumbass, i'd like to beat u w/ an ugly stick, and hopefully people will make fun of you and whatever gf you came up with in ur head..and if u do have one, then i'll be more than happy to beat the crap out of her w/ an ugly stick as well then...frankly i don't give a crap what others really look like. They were born w/ it..so what...damn fuc. ker get lost

SherEPunjab

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP

shut the fvck up sher...you're the lameass here. He said "different strokes for diff. people"..the discussion should have ended THERE....i never questioned people's tastes in here (and i found a lot of them to be questionable..but i never said anything)...who gives a rats ass of what he thinks? you're being the instigator here..

hey dumbass, i'd like to beat u w/ an ugly stick...frankly i don't give a crap what others really look like. They were born w/ it..so what...damn fuc. ker get lost

Oh look, its tough guy on the net. To quote him properly he said, "in other words you stroke it to guys if you think she's yuck."

I'm not instigating sh*t. Saying more power to ya dude. peace. is not instigating ANYTHING.

If you want to bring it though, bring it. Everyone knows I'm in Houston. Bring it.

Oh, and another thing, I'm actually not the one who said the ugly stick comment. Read the posts carefully before your panties get in a bunch.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Punjab

hey dumbass, i'd like to beat u w/ an ugly stick...frankly i don't give a crap what others really look like. They were born w/ it..so what...damn fuc. ker get lost

Oh look, its tough guy on the net. To quote him properly he said, "in other words you stroke it to guys if you think she's yuck."

I'm not instigating sh*t. Saying more power to ya dude. peace. is not instigating ANYTHING.

If you want to bring it though, bring it. Everyone knows I'm in Houston. Bring it.

Oh, and another thing, I'm actually not the one who said the ugly stick comment. Read the posts carefully before your panties get in a bunch.

sheesh.

put your dick back in your pants. you are NOT impressing anyone.

fivespeed5 said she was cute. you then had to claim you GF would make everyone cream there jeans (yeah sure). NOBODY FVCING CARES.
you then get on Dan say crap like tough guy etc. then you act like an E-thug. Jesus grow up!

you started the argument with your BS about your GF.

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
I have a solution: stop thinking every thin asian chick is cute. It gets really old.

"OMG OMG..>ASIANS R TEH HOT!!!!!1one
rolleye.gif

z0mb13

Lifer
May 19, 2002
Originally posted by: Excelsior
I have a solution: stop thinking every thin asian chick is cute. It gets really old.

"OMG OMG..>ASIANS R TEH HOT!!!!!1one
rolleye.gif

no I dont think all thin asians are cute. She is cute in my book. You STFU!

SherEPunjab

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002
Originally posted by: waggy
Originally posted by: Punjab

sheesh.

put your dick back in your pants. you are NOT impressing anyone.

fivespeed5 said she was cute. you then had to claim you GF would make everyone cream there jeans (yeah sure). NOBODY FVCING CARES.
you then get on Dan say crap like tough guy etc. then you act like an E-thug. Jesus grow up!

you started the argument with your BS about your GF.

There WAS no argument between me and 5speed, until Dan came in the picture. Second, The girl is ugly, and I'm not the only one who stated that. If he can state she's cute, I can definitely state she ain't. What is this, Beijing?

And you're apparently, another idiot waggy if you think i said my g'f would make everyone cream in their jeans. First of all, I said panties. Second, I said some of you, and i finished by saying you guys set your standards really low. Thats not exactly a mean thing to say. Its not like i said, you have HORRIBLE TASTE IN WOMEN, and you're ugly.

Dan is just pissed off because he is Chinese and she is and so naturally, she must be hot.
rolleye.gif
If the girls hot, let it be, if she ain't, call it out. If you have a problem, too bad.

And he is also the one who said he would like to beat me with an ugly stick. So who is acting like the E-thug?

Waggy, you're out of line.