Who's going to win the NBA title this year?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Chef0083

Golden Member
Dec 9, 1999
HAWKS all the way Ba b .............. Ok so I guess not. Man they suck more than ever! Even

<< Dikembe Mutumbo >>

will not be able to much as bad as they are..:(

pen^2

Banned
Apr 1, 2000
utah jazz? buhahahaahaha oh please.....

i dedicate my 1001th post to da Lakers dynasty! woohoo!

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
The dynasty that is the Lakers is currently playing .500 ball. They looked pathetic in a win over the Clippers.

The Blazers have lost more games than they've won.

I love how nobody's mentioning my boys. Leading their division with two starters on the shelf because of injury . . . come June, everyone will be saying, &quot;Where'd they come from?&quot; The Spurs have the same record as my Suns, but their loss was an a$$-whipping in the Valley . . . ;)

bonk102

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
I still don't know how Vancouver has figured out how to win, someone should really go over to LA and show the clippers how to do it though, and i think that this year the Bulls and The clippers are going to be the most FUN teams to watch though, because of all the athleticism both teams have. and lamar odom kicks a**

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Bonk102........... I think this year Vancouver finally is being backed up by the 'bench'. Last year starters scoring was 4th in the leauge but the bench was 22nd (or something like that). Anyhow, I think that they will beat the team all time wins record and I hope that they make a run at a playoff spot. :cool:

Cheers,
Aquaman

breakit23

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
in the last 10 years or so the bulls were the only really good team in the east otherwise west was better.

fishy101

Mar 21, 2000
Hey, the clips are decent this year, at least they play hard. So it's no longer fair to judge a team by the way they play the clips. Heck, the clips took the jazz into overtime, what's up w/ that?

To get back to the original question, nobody has mention the sixers in the east. Sure their perfect record doesn't indicate much, but the fact that their team has talent and chemistry does. Not that they would win the title tho, cuz they would still lose to the Lakers(or the Spurs) in the finals. ;)

And the Blazers are going nowhere, unless they finally realize lots of all star does not equal to championships. The real equation would be lots of all star w/ chemistry = championship.