Whole 'lotta Libertarian vote action today.

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Today is the Primary election here in normal people Washington and there are a HUGE number of candidates and issues on the ballot. A good portion of the Republican candidates suck (all democrat candidates suck), but at least we had plenty of Libertarians to choose from.:D

Russ, NCNE

FlashG

Platinum Member
Dec 23, 1999
All I can say is that (in a way) I'm envious.

IMHO,
We have absolutely no one worthy to vote for in the upcoming media feast. If the 3rd party candidates got together with a decent forum I might have thrown a vote at them.

I'm going to vote anyway. I probably won't know who until I actually get in the booth. Sad

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Russ:

A guy with a humongous Libertarian sign (about 3' x 3') on his car went flying by me this morning, weaving in and out of traffic and stupidly made a left hand turn on red in front of a cop. I was laughing my *ss off as I turned left and the cop was getting out of his car to write him a ticket. Is that what it means to be a Libertarian? Scarey thought.

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
chees9,

He was probably late for work. He knew he'd be fired by his right-wing employers if he was late. And he knew if he lost his job he couldn't pay all the taxes the left-wingers have forced upon him over the years. :)

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
chess

I think that is what is required to be a libertarian, sort of like I assume that you're a black lesbian on welfare.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Bobberfett: Close, very close! Particularly the welfare part! :p

JellyBaby: Now that's probably completely true! Be thankful you don't live in Sweden or Germany, though.