Who will win the Mets VS Cardinals game tonight?

goldboyd

Golden Member
Oct 12, 1999
lets go cardinals!!!1! even tho i'm pulling for a subway series, i dont want the mets to get the rest before it.

FrogDog

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2000
I hate the Mets and the Cardnals...but I hate the Mets WAY more, so go Cards!! :)

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Why does the Cardinals take Big Mac out and make him a DH? Does he has some kind of injury?

I wasn't watching baseball for a while before, so I don't know...

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
jhu:

Yep, ALCS Yankees lead 3 games to 2... NLCS Mets lead 3 games to 1...

Champo41

May 11, 2000
I have lost just about all respect for LaRussa. The team didn't lose the game, it was him. Why did he start Kile on 3 days rest? He wasn't ready. Starting Hentgen tonight, then Kile, possibly Reames for game 6 and Benes for game 7 would've made more sense. Then he doesn't take Kile out for the first few innings and doesn't have some one pinch hit for him.

At Game 1, I didn't see too many problems, except they should've put Mac in the game.
Game 2, why the $^%# did he put Tatis in the game batting clean-up when he said Tatis wasn't their best hitter right now. They played a good game, and Tatis drove in a run, but he could've been placed on down the lineup.
Game 3, they won. Played a solid game, much like they're used to playing.
Game 4 was pathetic, probably the worse of this series.

Ugh...New York, the Met's town of Flushing is aptly named...

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< Yankees sux

Cardinals suck even more
>>

And the Mariners suck the most. Yankee fans shouldn't be doing too much gloating. It's not like they've actually played a competitive team.

Russ, NCNE

prodigy

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< It's not like they've actually played a competitive team. >>

It's not like we asked to play the Mariners. They just happened to be next in line. :p