Who will miss me?

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
I know I am relatively new to this board and am opening myself to to a lot of jeers, insults, jokes and so on but here goes.

Ill be out of town for 3 days starting Friday and thus unable to post. Yes, I have a laptop and No I am not going to carry the thing with me. Going to Biloxi and New Orleans for a little gambling, drinking and creole/cajun cooking. Carousing? Well, mabe a little.

You guys are a fun group but please dont take this as an opportunity to come and rob me while I am gone. My friend, Big Dawg and S&W will still be here.

DAM

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2000
who are you? and what services will you be providing for me?

dam()

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
thebestMAX -- <<Who will miss me?>>

You weren't on my radar, so I wasn't even aiming at you. ;)

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
CRYSLA,

oooh, now Im jealous and Ive just been to the Nekkid Palace. Thought I was the only one who surfed nekkid.

Crysla

Banned
Jan 26, 2000
Well enjoy your stay at the Palace....just don't steal the towels when you leave.:)

Princess;)

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
I will be crying until you return, I don't know if I can go on! ;)

Oh, and nice car by the way. :)

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
Thanks, GIRLFRIDAY

Now I know who dares go where no one has gone before !

BTW, Is that verse by ADUL on your message HAIKKU? (sp)

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Yeah, he wrote it for me on AIM one night, because my kids came home from school and were driving me crazy, lol.

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
Well, I think that these last few post will prove to everyone that ADUL is a guy after all!!

Wrote a few verses myself but cant seem to find them anymore. Oh well

Take care

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Couple days shouldn't be a problem. I think I'll be geared up for another Democrat rant right about then. I know you'll want in on that ;)

Crysla

Banned
Jan 26, 2000
Ummm....no Max...I do not want a car like that one....:) But maybe it's just cuz I am not into red or sportscars. Well...I am a red-head...but that's a different story. Have a great few days away....and do everything I would....then you'll be guaranteed a good time.:)

Princess;)

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000

<< Well enjoy your stay at the Palace....just don't steal the towels when you leave. >>

WHAT??? I thought those towels were a complimentery gift from the Princess of the castle. I guess I've got about 50 I should return to you :p

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
CRYSLA

May have lost one of your messages since the last didnt make too much sense but thanks for the good wishes.

A least now I know 2 people who dare.

ORNERY
You Betcha.

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
KingHam,

NO NO NO, Biloxi is in Mississippi.

Or did you mean the car. Redneck?? Please explain. BadBoy I can live with but redneck? What a compliment!

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
I will miss you. I am here for much needed laughs. You give good laugh.

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
ISLA-

ME TOO, ME TOO or is the me also?

Thanks for the great compliment. Sometimes I am accused of going too far by those who dont understand my sense of humor but you know what I always say, If you cant take a joke.......
Got to take a chance sometimes. BTW, im in Fl also.

OLDANDQUITEMAD

I forgive you for stealing the name I should have (I love it) had since I beat you by a few years but Thanks for the compliment.

BTW, what happened to the BAST**D poll? I loved that and my award. Told a waitress last night I was a Definite Bast**d but she didnt agree. Well, I paid her not to. Who ran that Post, cant remember?

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
Well,

In a few hours I will be off on the great Birthday Debacathon. Will let you all know when I get back on Monday.

Have a good week end, all.

Spoooon

Lifer
Mar 3, 2000
New Orleans is a great place. I went there for New Years and the Sugar Bowl a few years ago. The first time that I ever sat on a police car with a beer and didn't worry about getting in trouble. The contrast between night and day on Bourbon Street is amazing. And the sanitation department must kick ass to be able to clean that mess up every morning.