Who wants to let me use their COD4 Acct?

Maleficus

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
There is apparently no MP demo and infinite people keep telling me how dumb I am because I haven't played the MP yet I say it sucks (A contention I still hold).

I have minimal heatware and have been around for a while not that anyone really knows me.

If your willing to let me drop me a line, I won't use it for more than 30 minutes is my guess.

Steam would be nice so I don't have to use alternate means to get the game material, but I can understand why some would be less than willing.

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure sharing a steam account is not allowed under their TOS. Please do not repost this request. PC Gaming and Security Mod Oakenfold

ayabe

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
Seems you already have a pirated version, why not go full tilt and use a fake key too? They are out there and in fact, 50% of the current MP playerbase stole the game too.

rstrohkirch

Platinum Member
May 31, 2005
Originally posted by: ayabe
Seems you already have a pirated version, why not go full tilt and use a fake key too? They are out there and in fact, 50% of the current MP playerbase stole the game too.

The reason why there is a large base of pirated players online is because of the cracked servers that have disabled cd key authentication, not because of "fake keys".

shingletingle

Jun 30, 2007
It wouldn't matter if someone provided an account anyway. You don't log into an account. Your information is stored locally on your PC.

I know this because I formatted my hard drive that had the game on it. When I reinstalled and "logged in" to my game name, I started back from nothing. Luckily, I had my game data backed up.

ayabe

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
Originally posted by: rstrohkirch
Originally posted by: ayabe

The reason why there is a large base of pirated players online is because of the cracked servers that have disabled cd key authentication, not because of "fake keys".

Thanks for clarifying. I guess I should do more research on the mechanics of game theft.

In any event, this guy has a lot of balls.

BFG10K

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
If your willing to let me drop me a line, I won't use it for more than 30 minutes is my guess.
Uh-huh. Tell you what, you give me your credit card details and I won't use them for more than 30 minutes is my guess. :roll: