Who should be TAC member?

Philippart

Golden Member
Jul 9, 2006
Please vote for the person you'd like to see as a member of the TeAm AnandTech Committee.
The member should be trustworthy and capable of managing the TeAm AnandTech Committee duties listed below.

These are the duties:
1) Create a mutually acceptable password
2) Create a forum member account using the committee name and password.
3) Create a team profile on BOINC using the committee name and password.
4) Assimilate the existing founder positions on all of the projects.
5) Transfer the ownership of the DC Welcome thread to the committee for updating.
6) Transfer the ownership of the Comprehensive BOINC Project List thread to the committee for updating.
7) The committee will post information or polls about team-wide topics.

Since we need more than one TAC member, there will be a few poll winners.

Happy voting and crunching!

EDIT: Poll closed, please see below

Rudy Toody

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2006
I dropped by to vote, but couldn't find the poll. Darn library computers don't automatically log me in!

--Fred

TAandy

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2002
just voted myself, but not for myself :)
have to admit, i'm flattered to be mentioned in the same breath as these guys, but i'm not sure if i have the interest any more.
i keep crunching for the team, but that seems to be as far as the interest goes nowadays :(
if anyone wants to take over the captain of the teams i'm founder of, please feel free to pm me :)

ps,
there's one more,
milkyway@home :beer:

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
Petrusbroder, I move that we make Rudy Toody, "Committee Chairman".

(Especially since this was his idea.) :p :D

:laugh:

Actually, I post this in all seriousness. ;)

Do I hear a SECOND?

I'm not sure if I should actually thank those who voted for me or curse you. :confused:

One thing I wanted to support was the democratic process in the establishment of this TAC. I'm glad to see that was the way it was handled. I only wish we would have had more interest (votes).

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
Originally posted by: Smoke
Petrusbroder, I move that we make Rudy Toody, "Committee Chairman".

(Especially since this was his idea.) :p :D

:laugh:

Actually, I post this in all seriousness. ;)

Do I hear a SECOND?

I'm not sure if I should actually thank those who voted for me or curse you. :confused:

One thing I wanted to support was the democratic process in the establishment of this TAC. I'm glad to see that was the way it was handled. I only wish we would have had more interest (votes).

Yes, you do; here is the second.
Since we have a two-thirds majority ;) on this issue, Rudy Toody has been elected for the chair of TAC.

I agree with your :confused: sentiments, Smoke. OTOH: it will be very interesting... ;)
Thanks all of you who have expressed your interest. Those who have not voted do at least not oppose, otherwise they would have posted, I think. :Q

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
Shucks, I did a double post - sorry!
Please check the TAC-thread for news now and then.