Who plays DDR aka Dance Dance Revolution?

J5im8yo

Nov 8, 2002
Just wondering because I do and I love it. I think its great exercise and it is the best tool (for me) to loose lbs. Two months ago 156 now 148 not bad since I eat alot. Considering the fun I had with it by the way MAX 300 OWNS.

J5im8yo

Nov 8, 2002
C-Walk while playing DDR is the coolest thing I've ever seen done on any machine. Now I'm not about to get myself in trouble so I prefer raving :)

Dacalo

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2000
Originally posted by: J5im8yo
Just wondering because I do and I love it. I think its great exercise and it is the best tool (for me) to loose lbs. Two months ago 156 now 148 not bad since I eat alot. Considering the fun I had with it by the way MAX 300 OWNS.

i agree, it is a great fun and it is not a bad workout either

Crappopotamus

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2002
i hate it. im so terrible. how do people cwalk on it?! the cwalk goes kinda diagonal forward... that hits the start button or something. *shrug*

J5im8yo

Nov 8, 2002
"Who knows what the real appeal is? It could be the songs, or the dancing, or even the opportunity to make a fool out of yourself in front of a crowd of attractive girls." Qouted from something awful.

This is so true. I went to this arcade and started busting my moves on the machines (Yes plural because its double pad). I remember it was Paranoia on standard I know I'm good ;) Anyway, for some reason I lost balance and fell on A$$ in front of a group of around 30-40 people now that's embarrassing especially towards the two cute girls I gave the look to before I start.

J5im8yo

Nov 8, 2002
Hong Kong I wish I can go there but it's a place that you don't want to go right now. I heard of it 4 years ago in Taiwan :)