Who is your favorite.....

GiLtY

Golden Member
Sep 10, 2000
Singer. Who's your favorite singer and why?

My favorite singer is Tupac, I like him because I like his songs, a lot of them are meaningful (although some word disturbs me).

And by the way, please don't start any argument in this thread. I think we should respect all kind of music, isn't that right?:cool:

frail

Sep 27, 2000
reznor, corgan, and rossdale...maybe raine maida, in moderation.

style, soothing unique voices, and are all excellent song writers.

GiLtY

Golden Member
Sep 10, 2000
oh yah, can you guys give me some good songs?
I want slow(but not tooooooooooo slow) songs with good beat, do you guys know any? thx :)

Charley

May 2, 2001
lol, gonna really show my age here...

My favorite singer, don't have one... got a favorite band tho... Aerosmith.

GiLtY

Golden Member
Sep 10, 2000
Charley: Actually I have a song by Aerosmith, but it's not the old ones tho :)

jAcKeL

Aug 29, 2000
Layne Staley and Jerry Cantrell of Alice in Chains, definately a unique sounding band.

typersakimoto

Banned
Mar 15, 2001
hkpop......err...... no i'm not a fob..... anywayz....*hands in yo face*
yeah yeah i listen to everything..... from ac/dc to...classical.... to nirvana....you name it..... i probably like it... unless it sucks...... *dude looks like a lady....* :) *smell like teen spirits*...........

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
We're just talking about vocalists? For male...probably Maynard and Aaron Lewis. For female... Dido and Sarah McLachlan.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Out of the males, Bono... I am still floating on a cloud from the 1987 U2 concert I went to. He is followed a distant second by Paul Rodgers (talk about a sexy voice!) and yes, Barry White.

Of the females, Sarah McLachlan has recently replaced my long time fave, Karen Carpenter. Voices that sweet are rare indeed.

4824guy

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
You talking about a person that acutally sings with his voice or shouts into the microphone like alot of todays music?

If I had to pick 1 person

Elvis Presley