[Who is still in the "old gen"] ? [Who bought PS4/XONE]?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Who is still in the "old gen" ? Who bought PS4/XONE?

• Next-gen for me: PS4

• Next-gen for me: XONE

• Next-gen for me: PS4 + XONE

• This is the GOLDEN AGE for old gen-console. With my PS3 i have Tons of FREE games (PLUS)!

• This is the GOLDEN AGE for old gen-console. With my X360i have Tons of FREE games (GOLD)!

• This is the GOLDEN AGE for old gen-console. With my PS3+X360 i have Tons of FREE games (PLUS-GOLD)!

• I' m still in the old gen, but i really want a new console, i m saving for it!

• i m browsing the interwebz from my wii u and i m always in the right gen

• i don t like these options, they smells like pc gamer + ignorance on console / Trollollol !

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
Still kicking around Ye Olde 360. My PC runs basically everything with a radeon 7770, i5 sandy and 8gb of ram. I am still interested in a console for the exclusives, so I'll probably get an Xbone once they fall to the $250 mark in sales. I saw the Halo 500gb model for $300 just the other day so it could be as early as Black Friday, if not next years BF.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I voted for a whole crapload of things.

I have a One, but I still use my 360 the most actually. And my PS3 collects dust.

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
I am still getting things for PS3, but really not using it much. Mostly doing PC gaming. I 'might' get a Wii U once Super Mario Maker arrives, and possibly for X.

I've been going mostly retro though lately. Going back to PSX, PS2 and Wii games via emulation. Much more tolerable in most cases than the actual consoles.

Last edited:

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
PS3, XBox 360 & Wii U.

I have no desire to buy a PS4 or XBox One. I'll wait until they hit $200 or something in a few years.