who is SEXIER???

Cobalt

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2000
Bad pic of Angelina but I'll say her. I don't know, Jennifer Garner seems really immature to me and I don't like that.

Dec 4, 2002
Originally posted by: cobalt
Bad pic of Angelina but I'll say her. I don't know, Jennifer Garner seems really immature to me and I don't like that.

Exaclty, when people mention Garner I think "who gives a fvck?" I dunno, I think she blows goats as an actress and I don't think she is that sexy.

wobbuffet

Banned
Apr 23, 2004

13 going on 30? >"<

Beller0ph1

Golden Member
Apr 18, 2003
See, I would take Jennifer home to Mom and Dad...I would have a reeeeeallly good time with either Angelina or Jessica. ;)

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
I've got to go with Angelina. The others are hot too, but Jolie just exudes raw sex appeal.

SaberDicer

Banned
Nov 29, 2004
I don't see whats so hot about Jolie, I've never found her attractive. Jennifer Garner reminds me of a 14yr old girl in a womans body, and since I'm not RKellly I'll say alba

Cobalt

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2000
Originally posted by: CheapArse

Exaclty, when people mention Garner I think "who gives a fvck?" I dunno, I think she blows goats as an actress and I don't think she is that sexy.

Wow and I thought I was the only one who thought that.

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
I voted Alba.

There's just something about Jennifer Garner that I don't like.

Use to like Jolie, but meh. Doesn't do it for me anymore.

Emrys

Golden Member
Jul 5, 2002
Shoula found some more flattering pictures... I'd have to go with Judd also, but out of the three Angelina