Who is getting Alice TODAY?

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
I ran into a bug where my umbrella does not work, which makes the big black guys with multiple faces very difficult. Did anyone ever run into that? I could not find a way to fix it after searching online, so not exactly sure how I'm going to get past them. I'll try the rabbit bombs as it seems they do some damage to the guy, but it's tough because I have to dodge right next to the guy and drop it without getting hit.

If anyone has any tips to fix that I'd appreciate it.

KT

Hinda65

Jun 19, 2010
I had that problem too...it's been a long time but it seems like I changed I my block key binding back to the original and there was something simple you have to do like lock onto the enemy mabey...or hit the block right before the projectile hits you...that might be it. I wish i could rememeber excatly cause it was an easy fix..

here's a thread i still have in my fav's...note: i did not do the config fix..

http://www.americanmcgee.com/forum/index.php?topic=2876.0

Last edited:

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
I had that problem too...it's been a long time but it seems like I changed I my block key binding back to the original and there was something simple you have to do like lock onto the enemy mabey...or hit the block right before the projectile hits you...that might be it. I wish i could rememeber excatly cause it was an easy fix..

here's a thread i still have in my fav's...note: i did not do the config fix..

http://www.americanmcgee.com/forum/index.php?topic=2876.0

Thanks man, I'll try fiddling with those settings tonight when I get home. Totally forgot about trying to block when I was in that battle; it was such a mess of different guys, I was just running around like an idiot trying to survive. :D

KT