Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I thought Lousiville was in Indiana;)

I'm from KY! I live in Lexington.

Go Big Blue! :)

fogleroller

Aug 23, 2000
I lived there for about a week last year (Erlanger in September) then I came back to San Diego, cA.

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

<< Do much inbreeding? >>

Any girl that's not good enough for her own family is not good enough for mine :p......Now if I could someday get shoes in the winter...Darn frozen feet...

Stereotypes.....*blah*....

woodie1

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2000
I spent a lot of my first 12 years in Ky. Mostly in the Louisville area. Lyndon, St Mathews, etc.

CrumCake

Nov 10, 1999
Tell me why there are 5+ million in Ky, but only 15 last names. OUCH!;)
I reside in Indiana, so please forgive me neighbor.:)

blurredvisionx

Oct 5, 2000
Well CrumCake, we was trying to keep a small community, then all you bastards from Indiana kept coming in.

You know what they say about Indianians, don't ya??? They're like hemroids, if they come down, and then leave shortly, they're tolerable. But if they come down and stay, they're a PAIN IN THE ASS!!!!!:)

amok

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
I'm from the Lexington area as well. And yes buckmaster, I have season tickets to the basketball games. Unfortunately I can't offer any to you because I never miss a game ;).

By the way, most of Kentucky's bad reputation comes from the eastern part of the state (them mountain folk ;)). Unfortunately they are influenced by those idiots in W. Virginia ;).