Who has it harder? Guys or Girls?

hpkeeper

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Girls have babies (Supposedly really painful... I wouldn't know, I'm a guy)
Guys have to listen to bitching.... and can be kicked in the nuggets to be disabled for a long period of time...

SO... who has it worse?

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I would say that women have it rougher both physically and mentally.

Guys don't have to worry about PMS, Pregnancy, or the inferior muscular/joint system.
Guys also have a more "stable" pysch.

SuperGroove

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
Guys...whenever we make women mad about not letting them do something, we're subjected to constant bickerings about equal opportunity...if we want them to do something, it's..."Uh...that's a man's job, hun.".

Paul

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Girls have one very obvious advantage in that there are no painfully obvious signs when they are turned on. As long as they're fully dressed, it's hard to tell.

With guys it kinda sticks out.

Viper GTS

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Girls have babies (Supposedly really painful... I wouldn't know, I'm a guy) Guys have to listen to bitching.... and can be kicked in the nuggets to be disabled for a long period of time...

Lets see, an hour or two of pain compared to 18 or longer hours of labor, not to mention 9 months of pregnancy, hmmm, hard question? ;)

But actually, both sexes have it hard in different ways. While women may have a hard time with pregnancy, at least we get all the joys of it too, which men don't get to feel first hand.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Viper, obviously you've never had a girl point two things out to you ;)

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
It's more obvious on a guy. Especially if the girl has any decent amount of clothing covering them.

Viper GTS

jonnyjack

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 1999
girls don't really have to be concerned about performance during sex, but if a guy finishes early then he is not considered very good...hehe...

but guys can have sex with whoever and not be looked down upon (provided they are not in a relationship), girls doing the same thing is looked down upon as a slut...

Jun 18, 2000
I agree with GF. Neither has it easier, just different.

johnnyjack stumbled across a touchy subject. Males have quite a lot of pressure put upon them regarding sexual performance. "But sex shouldn't be considered important in a relationship!" Blah blah. Its unfortunate, but sex has become a staple in our society and males have to bare a huge brunt of it.

A guy being bad in bed can damage a relationship.

A woman being bad in bed... oh wait... is that even possible? ;)

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
You guys who say that a girls sexual performance doesn't really matter haven't really had it good? Too bad for you.

I've had both ends, the girl who has about as much life as a tree stump, and then the girl who about rips your pecker off.

Believe me, once you have the later, you won't want to go back ;)

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
but it's the girls job to resolve it :D

hey I'm kidding dammit!

I've been sticking up for women the whole thread, I had to put one bad joke in here somewhere :D

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Well I don't see many bald women. And I have never heard a woman complain about scrotumnal itch. But is it even? It might be but pregnancy certainly tips it in favor of the women in my view.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
"And I have never heard a woman complain about scrotumnal itch"

You ever heard of a lil thing called a yeast infection :eek:

AMDJunkie

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 1999
Other than from some rich brat, have you ever heard someone say, "Life is easy!"?