Who Ever Posted In My "Made A Cd" Post....

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Ya'll call me gay and shiz. That's just mean *sob*. I ain't gay. You can ask anyone that knows me. I bet if you listened to those BSB songs you wouldn't say that. Well anyways, if you want to see a pic of what I look like, so you can judge for yourself if I'm gay, IM me and I'll e-mail you a pic when I have time to scan. My AIM is mztykal 49.

Sean

PS: And no, I'm not whining!

amb#cog

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2000
I'm curious as to what a "gay" person looks like anyway???

I've seen/met a lot, and none of them look alike.

I just found out that a female police officer I tried to flirt with in the town where I work is a lesbian. She's frikkin hot as hell, and you'd never know by looking at her. At least I don't feel like a loser now, because she didn't take to me suggesting she throw the cuffs on me too well. ;) I thought it was because she didn't like ME, and not men in general. :)

BTW I didn't read the other post, and am not trying to be a total smart alack. Just making an observation is all. :)

CompuWife

Jul 22, 2000

<< not any of this gay oldies sh*t >>

Those were your own words in your last post of that thread....hmmm....

I'm not trying to be a smarty pants either...it just seems funny that you would be all defensive about the word gay after using it in a derogatory sense yourself.

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
I didn't call you gay, I just said putting BSB and Ruff Ryders on the same CD is like putting oil and water in a bottle. I used to listen to the backstreet boys for about 2 hours about a year ago, and at the time it didn't seem so bad.

EZD

Oct 13, 2000
If you listen to boy-bands, than what-ever. I don't care as long as I don't have to hear it. Gangsta rap is my thang... Ol'school gangsta rap... Funny thing is, I'm white as the salt on a saltine Ceracker! =)

Ariel

Aug 1, 2000
mztykal,

If you don't like what people call you based on the music you listen to, what makes it right for you to call people names based on their music?

If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Monel Funkawitz

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999

<< Funny thing is, I'm white as the salt on a saltine Ceracker! =) >>

Bwa hahahaha :D That was prime. I gotta remember that one. :)

Apr 5, 2000
&quot;Hey guys I'm a moron, I just admitted to making a CD full of pirated songs&quot;

Its one thing to actually commit the crime - its another to brag about doing it. What a moron.

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000
I've listened to BSB before, and I do say it ;)

And there's no way to tell whether a guy is gay from his pic, unless your making out with a guy in it, it can be either way. Guess you're outta luck.

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
The main thing that appeals people to BSB is their voice. C'mon, they're really not saying much in their songs that hasn't already been said better. If a male is attracted to these songs, it's generally an indication that the person might tend to like guys.

toolgirl: are you under 17 years old or do adults actually like BSB also?

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000
LOL, I listened to it when I was 17 - now I'm 20 and all grown up. I tend to go for Tool now ;)

KidViciou$

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
EZD, what gangsta rap are you talking about? the old tupac and dre and easy stuff? there is no more gangsta rap

Shuxclams

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

<< EZD, what gangsta rap are you talking about? the old tupac and dre and easy stuff? there is no more gangsta rap >>

You mean MTV style &quot;gangster crap&quot;

Real Hardcore goes back before you were born.......chump.

[What, you don't know - Tuff Crew]

SHUX

KidViciou$

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
you callin me a chump?

how far? ice t? it cant be THAT far, hiphop was started in late 70's and early 80's

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Well mztykal, you did let yourself in for the flaming - as if you didn't expect it . . .

I didn't flame you although I did say I didn't care for some of your choices and I believed you wouldn't like mine.

Music is very personal. Don't worry what other people think. I have heard enough of the BS boys (on the radio) to know I don't care for their music. If you like them - fine. But expect the flames and be man enough to &quot;take it&quot; without whining.

BTW, &quot;gay&quot; has other connotations other than sexual in modern day slang. Be glad you weren't called a &quot;f@g&quot;. That is far more rude.

EDIT: The roots of &quot;gangster&quot; can be traced back to Body Count (maybe earlier? - I have the CD and saw them in concert way back when - I felt pretty conspicious at that concert). Gangster Rap seems to be &quot;out&quot; now. Don't forget the Notorious BIG. Of course, there are still elements of it left in Rap but it is changing.

Shuxclams

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

<< EDIT: The roots of &quot;gangster&quot; can be traced back to Body Count (maybe earlier? - I have the CD and saw them in concert way back when - I felt
pretty conspicious at that concert). Gangster Rap seems to be &quot;out&quot; now. Don't forget the Notorious BIG. Of course, there are still elements of it
left in Rap but it is changing.
>>

Tuff Crew was by most accounts the first of the type, danger zone was a major album in 88', I was listening to Sugar Hill and Grand Master Flash, Kurtis Blow, Afrikka Bambata, in the early early 80's and the progression from there, BIG, Tupac, etc... where old hat even before they got big with the white teenage crowd IMO, long live P.E., Tuff Crew, EPMD and the King Grand Master. :)

Chumps......:D

SHUX

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Thanks for the history lesson, Shuxclams. I was asking for help - <<earlier?>>.

I just forgot Tuff Crew - I listened to them in retro. I didn't start listening to this music till Body Count and I never forgot attending their concert. Shortly thereafter I begin to appreciate the emerging rap and hip hop (early 90s) and it has remained my favorite music.

Sacotool

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2000

<< Well anyways, if you want to see a pic of what I look like, so you can judge for yourself if I'm gay, IM me and I'll e-mail you a pic when I have time to scan. My AIM is mztykal 49. >>

You'll know he's gay if he looks like that kid from Who's The Boss:D

XL

Jul 23, 2000
Go ahead and post your pic so we can see that your gay.I mean not gay:Q
I know someone who listens to BSB and they're gay.But that don't mean your gay;) But what does gay look like? Rock Hudson was gay but didn't look gay. I'd say your in good company.If your gay.

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
If you don't want to be bothered by people thinking your gay........... why did you start this thread??? What people think should not matter unless your really insecure about your own sexuality ;)

ps. BSB suck........... NSYNC all the way baby ;)

Cheers,
Aquaman

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
I'm a hypocritical prick. Oh well, I admit. Actually the whole purpose of this post was too see how many of you would actually waste your time to reply to something soooo stupid. I mean if you wanted to voice your opinions I can't stop you. But to come out here and say stuff based on the music I listen to is obviously very, very stupid. Oh well, like I care if you flame me or not. This is the net, it's not real. Have fun flaming me. I won't go away. ;)

Actually, don't flame me at all.

Sean

EZD

Oct 13, 2000
I don't watch MTV... Well ok, I do... But the only thing I watch is the Real World cause my buddies and I have a pool going to see if Julie the Mormon girl get's laid down there in the Big Easy.

What I listen too:

NWA
Eazy-E
Dr.Dre (Mainly older stuff, not a huge fan of 2001)
Snoop (old stuff... Everything after Doggystyle has sucked)
MC Ren
Ice Cube
The D.O.C.
Ice T
Bone Thugs (There old old stuff &quot;Faces of Death&quot; &quot;Creepin' On Ah Come Up&quot;
Kam (one of the greatest ever in my eyes)
Too $hort
Spice 1
Gansta Dresta
BG Knocc Out
Lady Of Rage
Kurupt
RBX
Dat awesome dude Daz (aka Daz Dillinger)

There is some of it.