Who else plays Lego games?

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
I do! I really enjoy them as a break from more intense games, rather they be FPS, RTS or RPG.

I've finished to 100% of Batman, Pirates of the Caribbean, Indiana Jones and Harry Potter Years 1-4. Come close to 100% completion on Star Wars Complete Saga.

Just downloaded Harry Potter Year 5-7 from GetGamesGo for $14.99. Lego games rarely go on sale. Trying to find Indiana Jones 2 for download, but can only find the Mac version.

Anyway, I've put in about 3 hours on HP 5-7 and am only about 6% complete. Great thing about the game is there is so much to do after completing the main story that you want to go through again to find all of the goodies and secret areas.

Fardringle

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
I have all of the Lego games for our Wii and they all get played very frequently by my kids. I played through all of them to completion once (both normal and free play modes) and the pick random levels to play as the primary use of their allowed play time. I usually wait a few months after release and buy them from the local Game Stop for $20 or less, so we definitely get a lot of play value with very little cost.

Firsttime

Platinum Member
Mar 31, 2005
Lego Star Wars was one of the more fun games I played. Local Co-Op was a blast. The biggest hurdle was escaping death from your teammate as opposed to the enemies. Was so much fun. They are really smart, just fun games.

bguile

Nov 30, 2011
I play them with my son on the wii. Lot more fun than I expected them to be.

DeathReborn

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 2005
I play them with my nephews, they have all of them I think. My niece is more into Zelda, for shame.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
me and my son play the star wars games. they are easy enough for him but there are enough hidden things for me.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
I know it's old but I use to love Lego Racers. The Star Wars ones are fun. I've never played Batman or Pirates Of The Caribbean, but I bet I'd enjoy both.

Barfo

Lifer
Jan 4, 2005
Funny but I dislike them because they're only lego themed third person adventure games. I get frustrated because I see all the Lego pieces and I'd rather build something out of them than have as decoration for the game.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Funny but I dislike them because they're only lego themed third person adventure games. I get frustrated because I see all the Lego pieces and I'd rather build something out of them than have as decoration for the game.

You get to destroy them and sometimes build with them. Obviously, not in the sense you speak. It is funny going from one of the more tactile toys out there to a video game, but it's fun, nonetheless.

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002
Lego Star Wars Complete Saga was fun...

Lego indiana jones kinda got boring, though.
I bought Lego POTC, but never really played it much.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I've loved all of the Lego games. Played the first couple Star Wars, the first Indy, Batman, first Harry Potter, and Pirates of the Caribbean. Heckuva a lot of fun to play with my daughter.

ApexBoost

May 5, 2011
I got my PC Gaming start way back in the day with this:

250px-Lego-island.jpg

The Lego games are always alot of fun, although I'm not big into alot of the subject matter (Harry Potter especially). I pick them up occasionally for console, they are a great relaxing game and are generally pretty well made.

DeathReborn

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 2005
We need a Lego RTS or a Lego MOO type game including the massive customisation possibilities of real Lego.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Lego Star Wars Complete Saga was fun...

Lego indiana jones kinda got boring, though.
I bought Lego POTC, but never really played it much.

we have the indiana jones too. neither one of us really likes it. Star wars and batman are petty fun.

haven't tried the harry potter ones yet.