Who else loves Space Ghost?

Napalm381

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Just sitting here listening to my Space Ghost CD. Anyone else messed up enough to like him?

"ALL HAIL BRAK!!!!"

prodigy

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
It's pretty funny stuff when you're stoned. Haven't watched it in over a year now though.

BA

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 1999
I personally prefer Brak.

"One time, I hired a monkey to take notes for me in class. I would just sit there with my mind a complete blank while the monkey scribbled on little pieces of paper. At the end of the week, my teacher said, "Class, I want you to write a paper using your notes." So I wrote a paper that said, "Hello, my name is Bingo. I like to climb on things. Can I have a banana? Eek Eek!" I got an F. When I told my mom, she said, "I told you, never trust a monkey!" The End"

just a little slow, of course, I did type out the whole thing from memory...Between us, my brother and I have all 3 CDs.

Napalm381

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
One time I hired a monkey to take notes for me in class. I was just sittin there with my mind a complete blank while the monkey scribbled on little pieces of paper. At the end of the week the teacher said "Class I want you to write a paper using your notes." So I wrote a paper that said "Hello my name is Bingo!! I like to climb on things. Can I have a banana? Eek Eek!" I got an F. When I told my mom about it she said "I told you never trust a monkey!" The end.

<edit>Damnit, we think waaaaaaaaay too much alike :)

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000
Have you seen the original cartoons where he's actually fighting all the bad guys? It's not as funny as Cartoon Planet, but still pretty good.