Who else is ready for Bad Boys 2? :-)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
More insane violence, cool cars, hot babes and perfect comedic timing :p

Marcus Burnett: You mean, y'all paid, what, $80,000 for this car and you ain't got no damn cup holder?!
Mike Lowrey: It's $105,000 and this happens to be one of the fastest production cars on the planet. Zero to sixty in four seconds, sweetie. Limited edition.
Marcus Burnett: You damn right it's limited! No cup holder, no back seat. Just a shiny dick with two chairs in it. I guess we the balls just draggin' the f*ck along.

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
I haven't seen much about the upcoming movie, but I'm sure we won't be disappointed...I'm still trying to find a good deal on the new Superbit release of the DVD...the audio is supposed to be amazing, I need another good action reference DVD.

When's the release date, BTW?

Spac3d

Banned
Jul 3, 2001
I can't way to see it. I may even see it in the theaters.... X2 is the only movie I've seen in theaters in a couple years.

Rufio

Banned
Mar 18, 2003
i love the trailer where they are facing off against the KKK....

and then they sing the bad boys song, and Marcus doesn't konw the words. HAHAAAHAA

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Naw, too black for me.

I'm kidding, i love BB, must have seen that a dozen times. Definitely anticipating the sequel... it should have come sooner though!

RyanM

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2001
Been waiting for a good cheesy action/comedy movie to come out since the last good one I saw. There's not enough of them these days.

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002
Originally posted by: Rufio
i love the trailer where they are facing off against the KKK....

and then they sing the bad boys song, and Marcus doesn't konw the words. HAHAAAHAA

"It's the negras!"

Aceshigh

Platinum Member
Aug 22, 2002
Will Smith gets more noteriety, but Martin Lawrence definitely carried the first film, and it looks like he will give the best performance in this one too.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: NFS4
More insane violence, cool cars, hot babes and perfect comedic timing :p

Marcus Burnett: You mean, y'all paid, what, $80,000 for this car and you ain't got no damn cup holder?!
Mike Lowrey: It's $105,000 and this happens to be one of the fastest production cars on the planet. Zero to sixty in four seconds, sweetie. Limited edition.
Marcus Burnett: You damn right it's limited! No cup holder, no back seat. Just a shiny dick with two chairs in it. I guess we the balls just draggin' the f*ck along.
Yes, great opening sequence. It just kinda grabs you by the balls and won't let go till the end... it rocked. I'm so ready. BTW, who's the chick lead this time around? Tea Leoni got old, didn't she ?

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Hell yes, I've been waiting for this for years.

Excellent combination of action and comedy.

Not to mention the kick ass cars and hot women!

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: RossMAN
Hell yes, I've been waiting for this for years.

Excellent combination of action and comedy.

Not to mention the kick ass cars and hot women!
R.I.P. Fastlane. Good entertainment... and Tiffani Thiessen was in it too. Oh I said that already.

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
I prefer a movie where you don't have to rely on cussing every 5 seconds to get a laugh.

BmXStuD

Golden Member
Jan 17, 2003
Originally posted by: Syringer
I prefer a movie where you don't have to rely on cussing every 5 seconds to get a laugh.

SAD YOU! Because now days every movie is like this even cartoons for kids!

Hubris

Platinum Member
Jul 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Syringer

Did you even see the first one? If not, remove that rod from your @ss before doing so.

Can't wait for BB2; been waiting for years.

Hell, I'll watch just about anything Will Smith is in.

fluxquantum

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2000
i did see the first one and it was okay. i am just going to wait until the dvd comes out and rent it. i am not a huge fan.

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Will Smith was offered the part of Neo in The Matrix but turned it down to film Wild Wild West. ;) Ouch.

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Originally posted by: X-Man
Will Smith was offered the part of Neo in The Matrix but turned it down to film Wild Wild West. ;) Ouch.

This is the 2nd time yo'uve said this... where did you hear this? Any chance you have a link for it? I tried doing a search, but it just gave me way too many results.

Anyways, i'm glad Will Smith didn't take the role.