Who do you think is the most famous person that posts on AT?

fatbaby

Banned
May 7, 2001
Famous as in well known by the general public.

I would have to say its Billgates. His "richest man in the world" status along with his $50 billion net worth and his position as chairperson of microsoft as well as his Gates foundation charity has to say something.

EDITED TITLE.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Your wording will make people think you mean the most famous person that posts on ATOT.

Salvador

Diamond Member
May 19, 2001
Famous as in well known by the general public.
How the hell would you know who posts here? Rossman could actually be Michael Dell's alias as far as I know.

Sal

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
looking at the other thread i am going to have to go with Richard Nixon, Elivs, and Bill Clinton

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
I've performed trumpet solos in front of a live crowd of over 17,000 people... and played solos on television with over 150 million people watching (rose bowl)

Does that count? :D

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
Originally posted by: aphex
I've performed trumpet solos in front of a live crowd of over 17,000 people... and played solos on television with over 150 million people watching (rose bowl)

nope, there are no famous trumpet players no matter how many people you play for ;)

aphex

Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: PipBoy

nope, there are no famous trumpet players no matter how many people you play for ;)

Actually there are many.....

Dizzy Gillespie
Maynard Ferguson
Arturo Sandaval
Wynton Marsalis

Just to name a few...

rockyct

Diamond Member
Jun 23, 2001

Dizzy Gillespie
Maynard Ferguson
Arturo Sandaval
Wynton Marsalis

Just to name a few...

I must be too young because I haven't heard of any of them.

aphex

Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: rockyct

Dizzy Gillespie
Maynard Ferguson
Arturo Sandaval
Wynton Marsalis

Just to name a few...

I must be too young because I haven't heard of any of them.

Never heard of Dizzy? My god... How old are you?

huey1124

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2000

from what i've seen so far..... give it a couple of more years, and i say fatbaby will be the most famous person who ever posted on ATOT.

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
It's a sketchy bet, but I'd put money that someday luvly may be able to lay hold of that claim. Though she says she'll take off from here if she ever does reach the modelling fame she aspires to.

AlienCraft

Lifer
Nov 23, 2002

Dizzy Gillespie
Maynard Ferguson
Arturo Sandaval
Wynton Marsalis

Just to name a few...
Doc Severinson not famous enough?
Chuck Mangione slip your mind?

AlienCraft

Lifer
Nov 23, 2002
< Worked for some famous people. Does that count?
From my past.........
Guitar Technician & Stage Manager for JOURNEY, Neal Schon, Ross Valory, Jon Cain from 1983 to 2002,
Gregg Rolie 2002
Guitar Technician & Production Manager for Todd Rundgren (TR-i; The Individualist).1995 ,
FOH for Y&T 1982/83, Lights1983, Guitar Tech & Production Manager 2002 / 2003
Other artists and managers who have enjoyed the AlienEffect (sm) include ..... A.I.M. regional PowWows, Abraxas (AbraxasPool), Paul Anka, Artistone.com, Banana's At Large Music, Michael Bolton, Stef Burns(Huey Lewis,Vasco Rossi,Alice Cooper, Y&T), Michael Carabello(Santana,Gregg Rolie,Abraxas,A.I.M.), Tracy Chapman,
Big Bob Corona / Freddie Herra - The Keystone Nightclubs SF/Berkeley/PaloAlto, Benny Collins (Journey, Michael Jackson, WHAM!), CRIME, Bill Cutler, Dokken, BigED & The Eteam, DJEFX, Greg Errico (Sly & The Family Stone) w/ Many Faces, Santa Esmeralda / Jimmy Goings, Robben Ford, CLUB Fusetti, Kool & The Gang, Mick Gillette (Tower of Power), Bill Graham (R.I.P.), Reggie Graham Quartet, God's Girlfriend, Randy Hansen, Shaunna Hall (4 non-blondes, Alcohol of Fame), Herbie Herbert Management(Journey, Eric Martin Band, Mr.Big, Europe et al.) Freddie Herrera, Zakia Hooker, The Gospel Hummingbirds, Zakir Hussein, Chris Issak, Alphonso Johnson(Weather Report, George Duke), Greg Kihn, Sy Klopps, Howard Leese (Heart), Chuck Lutz ( Pablo Cruise, Night Ranger), Eric Martin (Mr.Big/solo), Eddie Money, Natalie Neilson (The AutoMatt, David Rubinson), Nocturne Productions, John Oshima, The Brothers Owens, Rancid (Guitar tech for OUT COME THE WOLVES), Night Ranger, Walfredo Reyes Sr.& Jr., Paul Rodgers (Free, Bad Company) Joe Satriani, Sedona, A Flock Of Seagulls, Steve Smith, Shaka RA, The Storm, Night Ranger, Robbie Taylor (The Grateful Dead), George Tickner (the ORIGINAL Journey), Eddie & The Tide, The Tubes, The Guess Who, The Who and Y&T.

9 Light Color Changer Prototype
Lead Team member for NOCTURNE Productions during the development and fabrication of the modified Wybron (ColorMax) Color Changer for use with the MOLE-FAY 9 Light fixture. Allen's Changes were in all of the systems ,electrical,mechanical, and material selection. Software changes were also developed in BASIC and implemented in the Commodore 128 computer system, used to control the color changer. This color changer was a main design element for the U-2 JOSHUA TREE Tour. It was also part of the MICHAEL JACKSON "Victory" tour. This fixture is now commercially available using changes implemented by Allen Craft.

Recorded Works
Recorded "Piranha Blues" for Neal Schon.
Released on Shrapnel Records 1999
Recorded Neal Schon tracks for Carmine Appice release "Guitar Zeus II"
Released on Bianic Music 1997
Recorded "The Gospel Hummingbirds Live in Paradise"
for The Gospel Hummingbirds.
Released on their Private Label 1999
Recorded "Electric World" for Neal Schon.
Released on Higher Octave Records 1997
Assisted Engineering for "Abraxas Pool"
Released on Miramar Records 1997
Recorded "Make Waves" for Shaka RA.
Released on World Pop Records 1996
Recorded Band Auditions and Song Writing Sessions for Tracy Chapman
Released on Gold Mountain Records New Beginning1995
Recorded "Misspent Youth" for Don Faughnan
Released on Suppressed Records 1987

dquan97

Lifer
Jul 9, 2002
Originally posted by: AlienCraft

Dizzy Gillespie
Maynard Ferguson
Arturo Sandaval
Wynton Marsalis

Just to name a few...
Doc Severinson not famous enough?
Chuck Mangione slip your mind?

Who are those people? I've also never heard of them...