Who Do you Admire Least?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: Schadenfroh
Nancy Pelosi

yeah, you've gotta hate those forward-thinking kinds of people... especially when they overcame obstacles to become the first female speaker of the house.

grrrr women, right? how unadmirable to get as far as she has... might as well throw condi in the same category. actually, you might admire her even less, considering she's had MORE obstacles to overcome, what with her being black.

grrr blacks, too... right?

eldorado99

Lifer
Feb 16, 2004
I could say Bush, but deep down I know I would have done a lot of the same stuff he did if I were in power.

CKent

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Originally posted by: TehMac
Anti Social people like the ones saying George Bush while being brainwashed by the media on ATOT, and uhmm...fat people.

Now troll me.

The dark, fat masters do not tolerate *twitch* What do you mean, brainwashed by fat people? :roll:

Stuxnet

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2005
My boss. He reminds me exactly of what I DON'T want to be as I get older: a corporate schmuck of a b*tch who rationalizes using himself and his employees up until there's no soul left.

He was once a great man to work for (been working for him for about 8 years now), but as he's climbed the ladder, he's compromised his values, his family, and his friends more and more in the name of ... well ... the corporate ladder.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
Originally posted by: eits
Nancy Pelosi

yeah, you've gotta hate those forward-thinking kinds of people... especially when they overcame obstacles to become the first female speaker of the house.

grrrr women, right? how unadmirable to get as far as she has... might as well throw condi in the same category. actually, you might admire her even less, considering she's had MORE obstacles to overcome, what with her being black.

..hardly. She's one of the most wealthy individuals in the country with vast realestate holdings and an iron in many business. Wealth as immense as hers buys lots of influence.

Text

Pelosi is also partners in a restaurant chain called Piatti, which has 900 employees. The chain is ? you might have guessed ? a non-union shop. It is a very high-end restaurant group with locations in Carmel, Sonoma and Danville to name just the locations I dined at. Hardwood-fired ovens, exhibition kitchens, Napa wines, a very nice experience. I did notice some Hispanic kitchen help and busboys. I?m wondering if they are illegal alliens? No, the Speaker of the House wouldn?t hire illegals, would she?

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
Originally posted by: eits
Nancy Pelosi

I like this kind of open minded thinking.

If I dislike Pelosi, I am sexist.
If I dislike Obama, I am racist.