Who are these people

Losty

Golden Member
Oct 23, 2000
I don't know where you guys come from but i'm sure these freaky people are everywhere. Some guy at the mall walked up to me and invited me to " a great party with college guys and girls my age" I'm thinking wtf ... get the hell away from me ... kept asking me for my number or something so i handed him my business card. I asked him what it was for and he said it was a church thing.

Some girl calls me and tells me that her "friend" gave her my number and so she wanted to invite me to " a great party with very loud music and wall to wall guys and girls your age and it will be a great experience"

So i asked her ... what is this for and she replies " a great party with very loud music and wall to wall guys and girls your age and it will be a great experience. There is going to be a singer singer that green day song 'walk alone" (or something like that she was mentioning a few titles) and there will be a famous Dr. speaker (did not mention his name) ..."

I said oh ... ok give me the address and i'll check it out.

She said " oh we're going to carpool so we need to know if you are going"
I said "oh really ... i prefer to drive myself, I'm not going to stay long"
She said " no no no ... we need to plan this so we need to know if you are going and so are you going it's going to be a great party with girls and guys your age with loud loud music everywhere"
I said good bye .. *click*

I should not have given these fools my business card ... who would have thought they would have called are they nuts ... but anyhow it's not like they'll haunt me...

I think it's some cult of some kind where they'll drug you up and take you in and you can't escape and you'll have to kill yourself or find out a way to sneak out while you leave innnocent people out there and you can't do jack cuz most likely the csi people will be denied access to their private property and then i'll be missing and found in Cold Case.

Haha ... anyhow ... too bad i couldn't find out the location ... maybe do an investigation

don't give these people your # anyhow .. but they guy looked like he needed some more money or a way to manage his money and That's what i do ... i help people build financial stability and teach them financial concepts...so it was in my part to feel i had to help him ... poor guy probably needs to invite like 1000 people before he could see his family again ...

or i could be wrong and it's a just a mysterious church ... which i dont' want to go to ... cuz i visit my own church/temple/other areas of religion

-Lostboy

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
My guess is that if you were to go you'd wake up in a bath tub full of ice with your kidneys missing. :p

PaNsyBoy8

Golden Member
Jul 19, 2001
where did this happen to you, i had some lady say the same stuff to me at the glendale galleria, i jsut gave her a bogus number

Losty

Golden Member
Oct 23, 2000
santa anita fasion park

maybe someone should expose them... she wouldn't give me the addy no matter what... i think she was brain washed to repeat the same thing over and over ...