Whiteys - where's the best place to relocate?

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I'm looking to relocate, but I want to make sure that I can advance my career. A place that accepts and embraces my culture. I'm very scared that my whiteness will be detrimental and I may not choose the correct path. I've been a victim of whiteness most of my life, but I never realized just how hard it would be, I hope that this does not hinder my success. It is a very tough journey, it's so very difficult.

Are there any places in the US where I can enjoy cooking BBQ for my neighbors and friends, inviting them over and helping others?

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
Don't you think that going to a more diverse place would make a minority less likely to experience racism? In other words, would an asian be more likely to experience racism if he lived in an all white area or an area with lots of asians mixed in with whites/blacks/hispanics? I just don't understand why some whites are so offended by this.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: StormRider
Don't you think that going to a more diverse place would make a minority less likely to experience racism? In other words, would an asian be more likely to experience racism if he lived in an all white area or an area with lots of asians mixed in with whites/blacks/hispanics? I just don't understand why some whites are so offended by this.

Because there has to be a very frank discussion on all parties. No bounds, just honest discussion.

Frankly, whiteys don't care where you are from, what color you are, or whatever. Whitey only care's about your character.

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
this really doesn't make sense since you live in America where almost every city populated by 'whites'. now if you live in china, or maybe 20 years from now when Hispanics took over... maybe..

i'm using the BET argument. (TM)

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Pepsei
this really doesn't make sense since you live in America where almost every city populated by 'whites'. now if you live in china, or maybe 20 years from now when Hispanics took over... maybe..

So...frankly, I am posting straight frank (please, no penis jokes).

Where should I go to embrace and enjoy my whitey culture?

Do people not see this? I post "my whitey culture" with tongue firmly planted in check. But other "cultures" do not have tongue planted in cheek. They're serious. That is cause for concern.

Frankly/Honestly, why can one's "culture" be used to accuse "racism" in one direction and not the other?

-edit-
piss-poor grammar hopefully corrected.

Tiamat

Lifer
Nov 25, 2003
Originally posted by: spidey07

Do people not see this? I post "my whitey culture" with tongue firmly planted in check. But other "cultures" do not have tongue planted in cheek. Their serious. That is cause for concern.

Frankly/Honestly, why can one's "culture" be used to accuse "racism" in one direction and not the other?

we all know its because of the "whitey" induced "oppression" of the minority groups.

CorCentral

Banned
Feb 11, 2001
Central FL will welcome you as long as you carry 20 cases of Budweiser that are intended for the area/block you live in! Oh, and you have to carry them all at once!

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001

Do people not see this? I post "my whitey culture" with tongue firmly planted in check. But other "cultures" do not have tongue planted in cheek. Their serious. That is cause for concern.

i don't know. maybe because one is a majority and the other isn't? the only way i can explain it. i really don't know..... :confused:

mooglemania85

Diamond Member
May 3, 2007

i don't know. maybe because one is a majority and the other isn't? the only way i can explain it. :confused:

Why even bother? His "parody" sucks, and is ironic since in the original thread

The worst kind of racist is one that doesn't know he is one.

Are you that scared of white people? Why are you scared of white people?

he's the one who starts the accusations about all this racism crap.

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
Originally posted by: StormRider

Because there has to be a very frank discussion on all parties. No bounds, just honest discussion.

Frankly, whiteys don't care where you are from, what color you are, or whatever. Whitey only care's about your character.

Really? So if a bunch of black kids want to sit down under "the White Tree", there won't be any problems?