Whitehouse stonewalling investigation?

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
404 link to Obama administration stonewalling and the Ft. Hood incident not found.

But silly me, the Obama administration should really aid and abet the GOP propaganda machine. Mistakes in intel always occur, GWB should have seen 911 coming and was arguable really really blind, but when Obama did not connect all the dots, it excuses all GWB mistakes, as Terrorism goes global.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
404 link to Obama administration stonewalling and the Ft. Hood incident not found.

Have you actually watched the posted video or just came along to post your opinion in isolation of the presented interview?

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Your opinions have no merit...

A worthless personal attack coming from someone who finds joy in representing herself as an insane clown.

Hey, that might just be a compliment, seeing as it comes from you!

Спасибо!

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
A worthless personal attack coming from someone who finds joy in representing herself as an insane clown.

Спасибо!

Not an attack, just an observation...

/and you're welcome...

Last edited:

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008
Obama could murder and eat a baby live on MSNBC and Lemon Head would come on here and post about it being Israel's fault.

nyker96

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
from the interview, they are not clear about the reason of this non cooperation. she did elude to the possibility of secrecy, executive-congressional tension as well as possibility WH might fear their investigation could interfere with current on going criminal investigation in the case.

But so far all we really know from the interview is WH hasn't complied with sharing of information with congress on this, they just shared their info with the criminal investigators from the case.

Are they going to eventually provide the info to congress and why they haven't done so yet is unclear from the interview.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Obama could murder and eat a baby live on MSNBC and Lemon Head would come on here and post about it being Israel's fault.

No, you were the total asshole that came up with that idea. This thread isn't about your raw asshole caused by lemon juice enemas, it's about finding out is there's anything to the idea that dots that might have been connected should have been or could have been. Use your toilet when you need to shit.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Have you actually watched the posted video or just came along to post your opinion in isolation of the presented interview?

I watched and laughed my ass off when she got to the part about wanting to co-operate with Obama. PJ, I want you to co-operate with my investigation. I am trying to find out how many hairs you have growing around your anus and if you collect dingle berries there. I also want to slap you silly every time you breathe. Now co-operate, please, or I will sue you.

The think about assholes is that they try to destroy you with big smiles of cooperation on their faces.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Its my general understanding that the connection between the Ft.Hood shooter was somewhat know by some active Federal and State terrorism investigations. But to come
swooping in with some arrests, many of which were impossible because it involved foreign nationals living abroad, precise location unknown, would have ended the investigation.

But if the investigators just waited longer they could make more progress and learn much more useful information. And catch far more terrorists in their nets if they just waited. That was the other line of thinking.

At the time, it may have been the logical decision, getting intel on foreign terrorist groups is never easy because they tend to be tight lipped, and the army had decided that the FT. Hood Shooter was safe.

Well 20 20 hindsight, it may not have been the right decision, but unless someone is has a perfect 100% track record at being physic, you make the best guess at the time.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
This is just silly. Whats CNN problem here . I thought all new . America is based on these simple trueths . The Government by the government for the government. Its been this way Since Bush and Bambi is taken it to next level.

Last edited:

Danube

Banned
Dec 10, 2009
The gov and media and military have been covering for the shooter from the beginning. His religion wasn't mentioned in an over 80 page military report. He was defended as "under stress" about going to Afghanistan. Any link to terrorism was scoffed at.

Stratfor earlier had reported that the FBI was backing off investigations of black Mulsim converts

"Politics have proved obstructive to all facets of counterterrorism policy. And politics may have been at play in the Muhammad (Little Rock, Ark shooter) case as well as in other cases involving Black Muslim converts. Several weeks ago, STRATFOR heard from sources that the FBI and other law enforcement organizations had been ordered to “back off” of counterterrorism investigations into the activities of Black Muslim converts. At this point, it is unclear to us if that guidance was given by the White House or the Department of Justice, or if it was promulgated by the agencies themselves, anticipating the wishes of President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder"

http://www.stratfor.com/weekly/20090603_lone_wolf_lessons

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
Obama's a politician, and as such is happy doing things behind closed doors. First health care (partially), then Iran, now this. I had my hopes, but his idealism has proven to be, at least partially, nothing more than a public front.

Guys like him are the reason we have checks and balances. Whatever his intentions.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002

Спасибо!

I don't think very many on this forum believe much of what you say anymore after your most recent stunt.

Shame on you.

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005
Dear Leader does not have to listen to congress..

So wait, let me look up all your posts in the last 8 years complaining about Bush when he ignored Congress 9and the laws of the country, etc...)

Hmmm...there aren't any. Hypocrite much?

It's hard to take someone seriously when they give "their" side a pass, and only complain about the other side.

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008
So wait, let me look up all your posts in the last 8 years complaining about Bush when he ignored Congress 9and the laws of the country, etc...)

Hmmm...there aren't any. Hypocrite much?

It's hard to take someone seriously when they give "their" side a pass, and only complain about the other side.

At least you are admitting Obama is basically the same as Bush.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
The most important thing to the generals is diversity. It is ok of lots of military peons get killed. After all, they are soldiers and they deserve to die!

Sarcasm Added to demonstrte the Army coud cares less for the troops. Wouldnt want to insult Muslim Murdering Mainiacs (Extremists).

Video worked for me.

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005
At least you are admitting Obama is basically the same as Bush.

In some ways, yes, he is....he has accepted and defended several shady/illegal policies from Bush. If it was wrong under Bush, it's wrong under Obama (or McCain, Romney, Clinton, etc.....)

But when you give Bush a pass for 8 years, and only start complaining when Obama does it, you have no credibility. It sounds like pure partisanship.

Throckmorton

Lifer
Aug 23, 2007
Congress is a national security risk now, because the Republicans will do anything to destroy this president.