White House pressured FBI to publicly deny Trump/Russia story

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I want Trump to keep up with his ego inflating victory tour rallies to the very end of his term only because I want to see how many idiots are remaining in the stands waving their four year old "Make America Great Again" signs.

The best thing the media can do to Trump is to completely ignore his over the top antics and concentrate on what he and the GOP are actually legislating into law in the sense that the more the media attacks his fakery the more his supporters will rally around him.

He needs controversy over his leadership as it keeps his supporters distracted away from the real damage he's fixing to lay on the middle class and the poor and the real added benefits he will bestow on himself and his fellow billionaires and billionaire-wanna-be's.

If the media were truly concerned over the fate of the nation as a whole and are truly being the check on the possible over reach and abuses the gov't, especially so the Trump gov't can and will attempt to accomplish, then they'd actually concentrate their efforts on Trump's EO's and the Repub owned legislature's continuous attempts at tilting the balance of power of gov't in favor of the very wealthy.

Those things are being covered. School lunches. Privatized prisons. Voter suppression.

Trump's not fooling anybody who wasn't already fooled & there's hope for many of them.

Reactions: tweaker2

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Those things are being covered. School lunches. Privatized prisons. Voter suppression.

Trump's not fooling anybody who wasn't already fooled & there's hope for many of them.

Yep, just wait 'til his supporters find out what his tax documents look like and what specific legislation he and the GOP will be/are pushing that is typical of the legislation the Repubs up on the Hill ALWAYS immediately push for when they get full control of the gov't : 99.99% of the wealth of the nation to the rich and what remains gets given to the peasants and then double taxed for good measure.

But then it didn't really matter to the middle class and poor Repubs how they got exploited and tossed under their school buses back then so why should it matter to them now? So sad.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Aww! You'll get over it. It's all in good fun. Aren't you having fun? Are you not entertained? I know I am.
f9a226ed4e7a76b5b1927eb8f14c181273f2f77b34cae295a8bdc8e947c2c1c7_1.gif

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Yep, just wait 'til his supporters find out what his tax documents look like and what specific legislation he and the GOP will be/are pushing that is typical of the legislation the Repubs up on the Hill ALWAYS immediately push for when they get full control of the gov't : 99.99% of the wealth of the nation to the rich and what remains gets given to the peasants and then double taxed for good measure.

But then it didn't really matter to the middle class and poor Repubs how they got exploited and tossed under their school buses back then so why should it matter to them now? So sad.

I suspect that Repubs will need to break the system & economy a la 1929 for America to have the necessary epiphany. 2008 will look like the warm-up act for the main event. What they'll leave behind to build on may not be much, but we're still here & we'll do the best we can when the time comes.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Yes, that's definitely an issue. Anyone remember the outrage people had when an ex president talked to the AG? But when the trump admin does worse, welp... what about Clinton's emails.

I actually want to hear more about the emails. I'm sure that is far more relevant today than it ever was.

for reasons.