White guys have the Kkk, and there are the Black Panthers...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGardener

Golden Member
Jul 19, 2014
He's black so that can't be true.

A racy post by OP would be better.

Pics of OP's new wife?
First of all, he says he is from India. Per US Census, he is not black. If you don't like my answer, then grip to the US Census Bureau.

2 U.S. Census Bureau
DEFINITION OF ASIAN USED IN THE 2010 CENSUS
According to OMB, “Asian” refers to a person having origins in any
of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian
subcontinent, including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan,
Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and
Vietnam.
http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-11.pdf

Second, you infer that because you [incorrectly] deem him black, he cannot be wrong. So by extension, if a poster is white, he or she is always wrong. Good one.

The rest is off-topic, so no comment.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
white people are always right and white guys fuck all your girls. Sorry. You get none.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
First of all, he says he is from India. Per US Census, he is not black. If you don't like my answer, then grip to the US Census Bureau.

Second, you infer that because you [incorrectly] deem him black, he cannot be wrong. So by extension, if a poster is white, he or she is always wrong. Good one.

:eek:

You must have missed your stop.

GTFO....please.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
You could become a proper thug instead?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee
Come at me, bro.

2Q==

2Q==

Nov 8, 2012
It's a legit question. I don't want anonymous to out me out if I join the wrong organization by accident.

You guys aren't oppressed. For some reason white guys magically love you (even though you are a different race, and hence, aren't racist). Statistics, testing stores, and pay grades be damned, you're a "minority group" though, so society and "the white man" must be bringing you down. Amirite?

For anyone unaware, racism is the belief that one race is superior of all others, NOT that one race is inferior to others.

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Tomorrow I'll try to get a photo of the older Punjabi men who congregate in the nearby park 20 or 30 strong, most sitting and talking but seems to be four or five standing around with their arms crossed or behind them, watching everyone come and go with a stern or stoic look on their face. Whatever that is called.

Phoenix86

Lifer
May 21, 2003
Tomorrow I'll try to get a photo of the older Punjabi men who congregate in the nearby park 20 or 30 strong, most sitting and talking but seems to be four or five standing around with their arms crossed or behind them, watching everyone come and go with a stern or stoic look on their face. Whatever that is called.

I think it's called a forum.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
You guys aren't oppressed. For some reason white guys magically love you (even though you are a different race, and hence, aren't racist). Statistics, testing stores, and pay grades be damned, you're a "minority group" though, so society and "the white man" must be bringing you down. Amirite?

For anyone unaware, racism is the belief that one race is superior of all others, NOT that one race is inferior to others.

I'm fascinated by the mental gymnastics required to sustain your waking hours throughout the day.

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001

You are new here so let me fill you in. AMD Hunter claimed to be a black man on this forum for several years, all the while posting pictures of himself clearly not being black.

It was like Tobias trying to join the blue man group:

giphy.gif

inf1nity

Golden Member
Mar 12, 2013
Isn't the current Indian PM from an Indian fascist party which is closely linked other fascist Hindutva groups that carried out massacres not that long ago.

LMAO. Careful with that edge kid. You could have a heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.