While doing a paper on black history, I realized that...

xEDIT409

Banned
May 17, 2003
I realized that Malcolm X is like Magneto, and Martin Luther King is like Professor Xavier...

neato.

:cool:

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
Except Magneto didn't go to Mecca and then start agreeing with Professor Xavier pretty soon before he got shot. :beer:

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
"We are the future Charles, not them!" :confused:

If I were to participate in this silly excercise, I would pit the founder of The Black Panthers as Magneto.

xEDIT409

Banned
May 17, 2003
Originally posted by: tweakmm
Except Magneto didn't go to Mecca and then start agreeing with Professor Xavier pretty soon before he got shot. :beer:

well ya, thats tru. But their mannerism on how to approach equality for their kind is similar.

Magneto wanted seperation. Xavier wanted co-existance. Also, MLK wanted nonviolence, just like Xaiver, and MX didnt... just like Magneto.

MX once said in a speech, "why should we be nonviolent, when no one else is." Thats exactly what Magneto believes.

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
Originally posted by: xEDIT409
Originally posted by: tweakmm

well ya, thats tru. But their mannerism on how to approach equality for their kind is similar.

Magneto wanted seperation. Xavier wanted peace and co-existance.
Yes, and then Malcolm X went to Mecca, saw that white people weren't the devil because white and black people were praying to Allah together and basicly renounced what he had been saying for all of his life(or the part of his life after his stay in prison).

xEDIT409

Banned
May 17, 2003
I'm currently writing the paper. And no, I won't be including Magneto and Xavier as a comparison to MX and MLK. :p

I actually thought about it, and I would have if my teacher knew the two comic book charecters..........................

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: SweetSweetLeroyBrown
that's every other month numb nuts

rolleye.gif
You wish!