Which one of our southern ATOTers is this?

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
LOL @ item description:
1997 Metro Geo General Lee-Roy for sale. One of a kind Redneck chic magnet! This baby gits 35 MPG (no more siphoning gas from your neighbor at 2am.) This car does not leak or burn oil. If this southern master piece doesn't start on the first try----maybe a killer is after you! It has 4 new tires. It's a great car for Armadillo hunting or just cruise-n the back roads drinking non-alcoholic beer and getting into fake fights. Comes with a 127 dbi Dixie Horn. Have to sell this baby to catch up on my mobile home payment. This car is currently being driven daily, yesterday I drove it to my dentist to have my wisdom teeth put in. 5 out of 4 Redneck chics agree this car is cooler than a three legged hound dog! Going to the dirt track races in any other car would be like a Kamikaze Pilot wearing a helmet--(stupit). I will consider trades for one of a kind items such as, but not limited to: House broken bore hog, 4x4 hearse, Redneck girl with full set of teeth, & etc. If you are the winning bidder I will also throw in a free set of four Cinder Blocks (unused). E-mail me with any questions. Would list more but gotta go--I have a roll of Life Savers in my pocket and PINEAPPLE is next!!!!!!HEEEEE-HAWWWW!!!!!!

sniperruff

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
i've seen it a while ago on ebay. my guess is there are no serious bid. nobody would pay $2k for a 10-year old metro with over 100k miles.