Question Which is the best custom windows iso file to go with? For gamers...

kreemerz

Jul 4, 2022
There are tons of custom Windows tutorials on YouTube and other places. But I don't know which components to omit and not to... Does anyone have a good custom windows profile that I can use? I don't want the bloatware but do want the stuff that I need.

mxnerd

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2007
Ghost Spectre. I don't play games, only use it for network testing/configuration.

Has compact/superlite versions. After installation, you got a menu to install what you really need.

Have no idea how he did the customization. MS store is not installed by default.

However, if you encounter some issues down the road, don't be surprised since you don't know what were removed.

I always test everything in VM environment first . (VMware, Virtualbox or WIndows Hyper-V)

==

Download link at comment section : www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ418uicpk8

Use it with your own risk.

Last edited:

Shmee

Memory & Storage, Graphics Cards Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 13, 2008
This is a pretty neat idea. I assume these custom Windows are designed for use with Windows 10 pro? Or is this a custom Windows 11 thing? I like the idea of an up to date Windows image with hopfully a better UI, and the anti privacy stuff turned off by default, and maybe some basic apps installed as well.