which feel most good

Hyper99

Banned
Jun 14, 2000
bondage, piercing, or tattoo
I haven't done any of the above thought I ask. ok now for the next question, which turn you on the most?

Hyper99

Banned
Jun 14, 2000
I ask that some of you stick to the topic then getting out of line.
:(:(:(
either contribute or bequiet

Hyper99

Banned
Jun 14, 2000
Troll go away, leave me alone.
do you guy have anything better to do, it sound like it the first thing that came out of your mind such as you're ugly, shut up etc

Hyper99

Banned
Jun 14, 2000
kendogg you can't even spell weird right, you one sorry dude coming in to insult someone like this. really pathetic. :(
well it seem you guy enjoy talking sh-t, so serve you both right.

Hyper99

Banned
Jun 14, 2000
Then again what give one the right to called other weird etc
Basically asking for trouble.

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
I have been waiting for this.

See Hyper99, you thought I was the only one who gets annoyed by your posts. its one thing to post alot, its another to post idiocy over and over, and then get offended when someone disagrees with you.

Ladies and Gentleman, I think we have someone to replace Paulson :D

By the way, please do turn your profile on. I want to see your post per day average also.

Virgo

Jun 18, 2000
I think bondage is crude,I would never even dream of poking holes in my body ..or even ear lobes.And tattoos don't sound very fun at all unless some really good looking guy was doing it and it was going to take a good few days to get it done!I think tattoos look terrible on men unless you look like a dork ,then maybe it might make you appear a little more macho.

Hyper99

Banned
Jun 14, 2000
all I wanted do was have a good discussion about certain thing we have a interest in. :)
Good to talk about it first know what I mean before you decide to do so.I say bondage is OK but piercing is for people who really want to live their fantasy and it is sort of like a heavy bondage. :( same with tattooing, like piercing but many small needle puncture yikes!
I think some people do it because of their high sex drive.

Virgo

Jun 18, 2000
hmmmm..I REALLY want to live my fantasy. If I put a hole in my body somewhere do you think my fantasy will come?

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
"When talking about those subject rarely are the words "feel" and "good" included in the same sentence."

Red Dawn,

Were you thinking of a sentence like "Light consentual bondage can feel good"?

<cuffs>Not that I would know anything about this, off course.</cuffs> ;)

I meant <cough>. :Q

Scentless Apprentice (Nirvana)

Francodman

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 1999
<<<which feel most good >>>
instead of criticizing Kendogg's spelling, maybe you should work on your grammer skills.

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
well this is how I view the list I posted at sysopt...

<< Too many generalizations and stereotypes to be considered seriously. But it was funny reading the responses to the generalizations. >>

sound familiar? It should, those are your words :p I dont take the list seriously, I posted it as a joke hoping people would get a chuckle out of it.

and who ever said intelligence was required to point out a troll in a forum? Thanks for judging me on a forward I recieved in the mail. And to think we were basically on the same side in that thread.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Any form of self mutilation is pretty dumb and indicates some deeper underlying psychiatric condition. Besides, discussion of this devious crap may belong somewhere, but sure not here.