Which Bush Daughter is Better Looking?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jonnylt04

May 31, 2001
Jenna has better face but has a body like a linebacker so i have to go with Barbara. Anyone thought about the Barbara jr/Barbara sr doubleteam yet?

Shmorq

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2000

<< Black haired one but from the pics I've seen both could stand to hit the gym. >>

Barbara (the dark haired one) doesn't look chunky at all. Besides, once they give up alcohol, they'll lose the weight quickly.

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
Jenna, no doubt.

<< Jenna has better face but has a body like a linebacker so i have to go with Barbara. Anyone thought about the Barbara jr/Barbara sr doubleteam yet? >>

You have a fear of muscular women? Sorry to hear it.

BarbeQueGuy

Jan 23, 2001
Both girls are very pretty, but how is that any way to judge a person? I would have to meet both and get to know them. I have met some women of super model caliber, but once they opened there mouths and started talking, I just couldn't even look at them any longer.

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000
From some of the responses in here thinking Jenna needs to lose as much as 30 pounds? WTF?

How could girls these days ever live up to some of the ideals they are put up against? I cant wait for some of these kids grow up and figure out that Jennifer Lopez is going to be the exception rather than the norm, so far as women's bodies go.

Oh yeah, Barbara, she looks more elegant.

Aceman

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
Jenna. Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life. (But it does make life interesting!)

Techno

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
I'd rather do Jenna then &quot;J'Lo&quot; any day of the week. JL is just so ugly its scarry!!!

TheOverlord

Platinum Member
Oct 17, 2000
really depends...sometimes jenna looks really bloated or sumthin and others she pretty hot...same for barbara, sometime hot sometimes not

overall tho...barbara

Piano Man

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
Jenna might be bigger, but she is way cuter. Barbara is...well... plain ugly. I don't mind a woman with a little meat on her.;)

Jokeram

Golden Member
May 9, 2001

<< Jenna. Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life. (But it does make life interesting!) >>

Jenna for me too.

Peetoeng

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2000
I like slightly chubby/plumb wimmin!

Losing 30 lbs would make her as voluptous as that stick chick that plays McBeals!