Which are you grabbing 2/22, Bulletstorm or Killzone 3?

Killzone 3 or Bulletstorm on 2/22?

• Bulletstorm

• Killzone 3

• Both

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krakn3Dfx

Platinum Member
Sep 29, 2000
Debating over which to buy, both seem awesome, but I like a coop experience more than team based. What's everybody picking up?

Drako

Lifer
Jun 9, 2007
I don't know about Bulletstorm yet - I'll wait for the reviews to come out.

I liked KZ2, and KZ3 is getting decent reviews so far, so I'll most likely pick it up.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
neither.

MvC3 > both

:p

(granted i'm not in love w/that game, but it will be taking my time for a bit)

R Nilla

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2006
Killzone 3 at least, possibly both. The Bulletstorm demo didn't really wow me and yet I am still interested.

Both have a $20 credit incentive at Amazon (not limited to video games).

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Neither, I'm so tired of shooters at the moment. The next game I buy will probably be Two Worlds II.

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
Neither. Didn't care much for the Bulletstorm demo and I'm struggling to get through KZ2 right now. It just doesn't feel that special to me... I don't get what all the hype was about. I still have Fallout NV and Uncharted 2 barely started as well. I'm probably about 1/2 way through Dragon Age, and nearly done with AC: Brotherhood. I want to play Dead Space 2 as well. I also recently got RB3 and the drum cymbal pack which is fantastic. Dear lord that's a lot, I just don't have time to play games anymore and I don't even have a family to contend with.

Phobic9

Golden Member
Apr 6, 2001
Neither. Killzone 3 looks to be just as boring as the 2nd one did for me and Bulletstorm is... mehhhh.

I'm probably going to just play Rift (MMO) for the next 6 months and catch up on this year's backlog of games when I deploy in September. I'm not seeing anything on my console game radar other than Uncharted 3 and the next Batman game.

dpodblood

Diamond Member
May 20, 2010
Out of the 2 Bulletstorm is more likely. I felt kinda meh about KZ2, and the controls were just terrible. Plus the main attraction to KZ3 seems to be multiplayer, and I never play multiplayer on consoles.

IGemini

Platinum Member
Nov 5, 2010
Poll is rather skewed if one doesn't own a PS3. But, neither. Can't buy Killzone, have no interest in Bulletstorm.

By the time I'm ready for new games, Dead Space 2, Crysis 2 and maybe Homefront will be what I'm going for.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Neither. Killzone 3 is garbage and Bulletstorm is an unknown quantity. I'm just going to wait for Socom 4 for my next purchase.

Thraxen

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
KZ3 for me. Bulletstorm demo didn't do anything for me. The KZ3 demo had some cheesy dialog, but I enjoyed the gameplay and the couch co-op was a lot of fun even though you lose some extra screen real estate.

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010
I bought into all the hype and bought Killzone 2 (attached with the DualShock3 controller), and man was I disappointed. Most overrated game ever, and if not, it's up there. Shitty laggy control response time and the so-called action set pieces are forgetful. So to answer your question, Bulletstorm. Looks like a fun romp, especially with friends.

crisium

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2001
They improved the heavy controls. It's still not twitchy like Call of Duty, but that's a good thing. It has the perfect amount of weight... I suggest you try the demo.

fatpat268

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2006
Neither.

Killzone 2 left a bad taste in my mouth (shit controls and motion blurring) that I'm not in the least bit interested in Killzone 3... even if they fixed those things.

Bulletstorm? I dunno, maybe eventually when it's cheap. I haven't liked an epic game in a long time. The demo didn't really hook me either.

Maleficus

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
Neither, both games will invariably be terrible.

Epic is incapable of making quality games. I am convinced Digital Extreme or someone else played the primary role in creating UT99/2k3/2k4.

Killzone has never been anything worth mentioning.