Whether One Plus 3T still worth at this point

mogans

Dec 3, 2011
I'm planning to buy One plus 3T. Just want to know if its the right time to buy it or should i wait for any upcoming phones with better specs.

Any idea when is the One plus next phone releasing?

Please give yours thoughts on this.

MarkizSchnitzel

Nov 10, 2013
I bought OP3 and I'm a fan.

Zero problems with software and hardware, they held the promise for Nougat and there were no major bugs in it, even though it was obviously a bit rushed. Though i personally could not care less about Nougat. I appreciate OOS4 changes (like edge to edge notification shade) much more.

Just don't expect wonders in low light photography. I went in with not expecting good performance there, and I got exactly what I expected :D

But the ultra fast and smooth operation and multitasking and speed of the animations, makes up for any minor shortcoming for me.

Though, I bought it for 400€. Now it's 440€. But i suppose i'd still go for it, because that was my absolute limit pricewise.

Zivic

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2002
I'm planning to buy One plus 3T. Just want to know if its the right time to buy it or should i wait for any upcoming phones with better specs.

Any idea when is the One plus next phone releasing?

Please give yours thoughts on this.

I have a 3T. I am little let down by the camera.... and I didn't have high expectations. for the price, I can't see how you can go wrong. very premium feeling phone with high specs (save for the camera). I would buy again.

edit:

that dash charging and battery life are really great