Where to go for car tire repair?

Shanteli

Aug 7, 2000
One of my tires on my car has a slow leak or something cuz it is always looking low even after I get it back up to 35PSI. So I don't remember where I got the tires...it was a long time ago so I doubt it is under warranty. So where do you guys go for tire repairs? Sears? Discount Tires? Sam's Club auto?

I have a regular Acura/Honda place i go to for all mechanic work but I don't think they do tires.

shimsham

Lifer
May 9, 2002
local shop. check the tire yourself. if its a hole like from a nail, you can buy a plug kit yourself for 3 bucks or so. most places barely charge to plug a tire if you take it off and bring it in yourself. my shop hasnt charged me at all the past 2 times ive needed a plug.

Shanteli

Aug 7, 2000
Yeah it is down to like 25psi from last week's 35. I have looked...I can't see a nail or anything protruding from the tire.

Yeah now I remember where I bought the tires...costco...but the bad thing is that I am no longer a member of that place since Sam's Club/Walmart is closer to my house...but thanks...Ill make an appt. there.