Question Where to find good RGB fan controller for Deepcool fans?

PCproverbial

Jan 7, 2019
My motherboard doesn't have an RBG header, so the fan controller would need to work without one.

My fans are from the brand Deepcool (2x RF120s and 6x RF140s), and I bought the Deepcool FH-10 fan controller but it does not have RGB functionality. I also tried the Coolermaster RGB LED fan controller but the pins on it are slightly different from the pins on my fans (pins on the controller are round-- pins on the fans are square).

So, I'm looking for an RGB fan controller that will work without the RGB header on the motherboard, and that isn't the Coolermaster controller. I would really like to be able to use the RGB on the Deepcool fans I have, so if you have any ideas don't hesitate. Thanks

PCproverbial

Jan 7, 2019
Found the solution. It is severely limited in a way that the Asus Aura software would not be, but it works at a basic level. The fans came with RGB 3-button hardware controllers that I didn't recognize as being fan controllers, as well as a 4-pin standard fan to 4-pin RGB adapter, but that I had forgotten about. Thanks

Last edited: