Where the heck can I get a good deal on Garlic Tabasco Sauce?

Namuna

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2000
As a Bachelor I've experimented with a LOT of spices and combinations there of (because it's easier to spice up frozen pizza then to deal with the hassle of making a full meal)

In my experiments I have discovered my own 'small heaven'...Elios Pizza squares (fit nicely in toaster oven) cooked till the edges are a little crisp, then sprinkle Garlic Tabasco and Season Salt on top...OHHHH BABY that's good!

Well, to say I run through the Tabasco and Season Salt quickly is an understatement. Seasoned Salt is cheap as hell, but they KICK MY ASS on the Garlic Tabasco! $4 for 5oz! What a rip!

So who's got any deals to help me out here?

Thanks!

Mountain

Dec 7, 2000
at the Winn Dixie on Veterans Memorial (Hwy. 14), in Abbeville.
of course the McIlhennys at Avery Island,just down the road, have some too.

Namuna

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2000
yakko,
I've tried plenty...But anyplace that don't even carry the standard McIlhennys Tabasco just needs to be bitch slapped!

Speakin of being bitch slapped, ya ever tried the Blair's After Death sauce? Holy HELL it's like having Satan himself do a swan dive right in your mouth!

Mountain,
Ahhhhh, yeah okay...thanks.

Mountain

Dec 7, 2000
tell you what i'm gonna do. i'm gonna look around here in south louisiana for a good deal on that garlic tabasco sauce and if i can get a good deal i'm gonna send it to you. for real.

Namuna

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2000
Mountain,

Now that's one hell of a nice offer! But that would be just plain crazy! The shipping alone would offset the savings!

I coulda swore I saw a 'Gallon' version somewhere, gotta look around again.