where is the best site for cheap digital camcorders??

ArkAoss

Banned
Aug 31, 2000
wait when i clicked on this thread it was by anton. whoo booy do i need to layoff the cranberry juice.

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Go to Sears and buy the Sony DCR-TRV520. They'll price match the lowest price you can find on the web. Just bring a copy of a web page with the E-tailer's address, price and ideally a phone number. The phone number isn't required. I found it recently for a friend for $585.00, but lately the lowest I can get is $618.00. If you can get InterBuy2000's page to come up, they have it listed in FatWallet for only $520.00! Sears will NOT accept a FatWallet, Pricewatch or similar price to match. It has to be from the E-tailer that's actually selling it.

As far as that Sony goes... BUY IT! I've had my hands on it and it is superb! Records digitally for an hour on cheap 8mm tape. Also has a 4MB memory stick for digital stills. Also a 3.5" LCD. I could go on and on. The zoom is awesome... AWESOME! Buy it, I Swear! You've got nothing to lose buying at Sears. If it sucks in any way, just return it. Did I mention, BUY IT!!!! :Q

Edit: FatWallet has a bogus price for InterBuy2000. I got their page to come up and they're asking $680.00 for it now :|