where do you usually shop for clothes?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

U2fan

Oct 12, 2000
I agree with yakko and toolgirl, Goodwill rules.
I used to only shop for new and name brand clothes.
Now I'm the complete oppposite.

Nutcase99

Golden Member
Dec 22, 1999
I usually buy clothes at Structure, Gap, sometimes but not very often A&F, umm, lets see thats about it. :)

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
i get my pants from sterns or macys. i don't wear jeans, so it's either khakis\dockers (probably using the term wrong) or wool blends, or 100% wool for me. wool blends are the majority of my pants, 100% wool just requires too much effort to maintain. for some reason, i have 4 pairs of off white khakis which i had none of a few years ago...

tshirts from sears, kmart, or old navy. i normally wear ones without pockets or designs. hard to find sometimes. i made exceptions for arstechnica and free cisco shirts. i am eagerly waiting to hear about anandtech tshirts. i don't wear polos... the buttons suck. and so does the collar.

i get my socks from kmart.

my sweaters are from structure (one that my sister got me) and macys. shirts from sterns and gap (that my sister got for me, i don't normally shop gap).

don't ask about my underwear. and no it's not from fredericks or victorias.

i try not to wear anything with a design or something that's too stupid looking. i am plain and simple. solid colors for me... that's why it took me months to find sneakers... =(

danieldex

Oct 12, 2000
i get all my clothes from thrift stores nice and cheap i dont give a crap about brand names and neither should you