Where do you purchase your jeans?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

adairusmc

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2006
D&B Supply.

They are the only local place that sells Carhartt stuff, and thats the only brand I will wear.

I never buy the "jeans" though, I tend to go for the canvas ones.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: EGGO
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: Nebor
Nordstrom, and Blue's Jean Bar in Dallas.
I like:
7s
Paper cloth and denim
True Religion
Rock & Company
Lucky
Diesel
Mavi

I'm kind of a jeans whore. I've got about 15 pairs of the above, every day jeans. For work jeans, I buy Nautica ones for $60 or so. They last forever.

Listen to him. I love my D&G and Just Cavalli and Diesels, but I'd say he's the jeans go-to guy.
LOL:roll: Who'd ever thought that wearing jeans would become such an Elitiest fashion statement. I bet both Levi and Strauss are rolling in their graves.

The OP asked for these kind of jeans, these are the ones that will give him what he wants, fashion jeans. I don't get your problem?

There'll always be people that'll think that something is not worth the money. I see you guys everywhere, and it changes from user to user depending on the thread. Whether it has to do with watches, guns, diamonds, anything. Then there's the elitists that love to say that they're saving so much money by buying a different brand when there's more to jeans than just the name, just like how there's more to any other things people always love to threadcrap in saying they can get it for "so much cheaper."

Nebor talked of expensive jeans, but he also recommended a good $60 pair (which is average, really) that lasts forever.

Get off the high horse, I know I haven't been on one for simply saying someone has a good opinion of something.
Lol, I don't give fuck what you think. If they want to buy those jeans more power to them, I'm just commenting that jeans didn't use to be high fashion and expensive. I bet those expensive jeans don't last any longer than a pair of 501's or Wranglers.

EGGO

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
I like:
7s
Paper cloth and denim
True Religion
Rock & Company
Lucky
Diesel
Mavi

I'm kind of a jeans whore. I've got about 15 pairs of the above, every day jeans. For work jeans, I buy Nautica ones for $60 or so. They last forever.

Listen to him. I love my D&G and Just Cavalli and Diesels, but I'd say he's the jeans go-to guy.
LOL:roll: Who'd ever thought that wearing jeans would become such an Elitiest fashion statement. I bet both Levi and Strauss are rolling in their graves.

The OP asked for these kind of jeans, these are the ones that will give him what he wants, fashion jeans. I don't get your problem?

There'll always be people that'll think that something is not worth the money. I see you guys everywhere, and it changes from user to user depending on the thread. Whether it has to do with watches, guns, diamonds, anything. Then there's the elitists that love to say that they're saving so much money by buying a different brand when there's more to jeans than just the name, just like how there's more to any other things people always love to threadcrap in saying they can get it for "so much cheaper."

Nebor talked of expensive jeans, but he also recommended a good $60 pair (which is average, really) that lasts forever.

Get off the high horse, I know I haven't been on one for simply saying someone has a good opinion of something.
Lol, I don't give fuck what you think. If they want to buy those jeans more power to them, I'm just commenting that jeans didn't use to be high fashion and expensive. I bet those expensive jeans don't last any longer than a pair of 501's or Wranglers.

I'm also willing to bet a cashmere sweater doesn't last as long as a cotton one. There's a reason why the Wranglers and whatnot are the "working jeans."

A ton of stuff used to not be considered fashion, I've noticed the military look and even plaid has made their way into the couture names.

fstime

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2004
For cheap good quality jeans, Old Navy comes first.

I myself wouldn't see myself spening more than $85 on a pair of jeans personally which usually maxes my selection out to Banana Republic jeans.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
I like:
7s
Paper cloth and denim
True Religion
Rock & Company
Lucky
Diesel
Mavi

I'm also willing to bet a cashmere sweater doesn't last as long as a cotton one. There's a reason why the Wranglers and whatnot are the "working jeans."

A ton of stuff used to not be considered fashion, I've noticed the military look and even plaid has made their way into the couture names.
But a Cashmere Sweater looks better, if you aren't a Skinny or Fat person regular jeans looks as good as those with fancy labels, at least IMO.

But like I said, if people want to spend big bucks on fashion jeans more power to them.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Deeko
I used to get my jeans at Structure and American Eagle, but I refuse to walk into Express Men ever since they took over Structure, and American Eagle has that idiotic new trend of $40 jeans with holes in them. Old Navy and Target do the job now.

it always was express.

hdeck

Lifer
Sep 26, 2002
Originally posted by: ElFenix
I used to get my jeans at Structure and American Eagle, but I refuse to walk into Express Men ever since they took over Structure, and American Eagle has that idiotic new trend of $40 jeans with holes in them. Old Navy and Target do the job now.

it always was express.

no, express men was called structure for a long time.

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000

it always was express.

Don't be stupid, in high school probably 90% of my clothes were from structure, I know what I'm talking about. Structure originally started in Express, but then was spun off as it's own brand (yes, owned by the same parent company, but not operated by Express). Probably around 2000, Express took over again, the stores were renamed Express Men, and the style of clothing was DRASTICALLY changed to a more...ahem...."metro" look.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000

it always was express.

Don't be stupid, in high school probably 90% of my clothes were from structure, I know what I'm talking about. Structure originally started in Express, but then was spun off as it's own brand (yes, owned by the same parent company, but not operated by Express). Probably around 2000, Express took over again, the stores were renamed Express Men, and the style of clothing was DRASTICALLY changed to a more...ahem...."metro" look.

QFT. I shopped at Structure in high school.

EGGO

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
I like:
7s
Paper cloth and denim
True Religion
Rock & Company
Lucky
Diesel
Mavi

But a Cashmere Sweater looks better, if you aren't a Skinny or Fat person regular jeans looks as good as those with fancy labels, at least IMO.

But like I said, if people want to spend big bucks on fashion jeans more power to them.

Ok, I'll wholeheartedly agree to that. It'll become how you wear them before what you wear when it all comes down to it.