where can i find stats on motherboard and chipset sales?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by soulm4tter, Sep 7, 2001.

1. soulm4tter

soulm4tter Senior member

Sorry, somewhat offtopic, but i bumped this a few times in the general forum with no responses. I figured somebody here may know. I'm looking for market information on motherboards and chipsets such as volume, market share, and even revenue and profit if possible. I could probably find the data at each manufactures individual sites and quarterly reports, but i'd like to find one site with comparisons.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - find stats motherboard Forum Date
    Where can I find SATA To 4-3 Pin Adapter for Extra two Fans? General Hardware Sep 6, 2017
    Trying to find 4k IPS Monitor with 100% Adobe RGB coverage. Help. General Hardware Aug 24, 2017
    Windows 10 keeps finding monitor General Hardware Dec 31, 2016
    Can't find driver for this terrible sound card... General Hardware Sep 19, 2016
    Where can I find some solid info on the Pentium IV? Stats and the such? General Hardware Sep 6, 2000

3. pm

pm Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br>Mobile Device
    Super Moderator

You'd probably have to pay for it. I can think of several analyst sites that keep track of this data (as best they can) but they all charge. If you like I can try to remember the URL's, but I'd think the fee for a chipset market analysis report from an analyst would run in the several hundred of dollar range.