Where can I find a link to the poll about which candidate is running a smear campaign?

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
I caught some of it on the radio. Apparently "someone" did a poll on which candidate is running a smear campaign and which a clean campaign,
I won't any thing else cause I really didn't even hear the questions, I was driving in an area with poor reception.
So, is anyone aware of this, or any poll on whose the smear master?

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Originally posted by: DrPizza
On either CNN or MSNBC earlier, they had the results of such a poll. It was decidedly against McCain.

What I heard on the radio was something like:
Who has run a dirtier campaign and 67 percent said McCain.
Who has run a more issues oriented campaign and 67 percent said Obama.

Of course, I really couldn't hear very well, so I was hoping someone could find the link.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
And at least one of the network anchors talked about the poll, but just said that 2/3 of Americans say McCain is running a dirty campaign.

Duwelon

Golden Member
Nov 3, 2004
Originally posted by: Evan
Jesus, would you stop posting threads? This isn't a blog.

Well since jpeyton isn't copy/pasting every talking point from the leftist blogs, techs stepped up to fill the vacuum.

darincm

Nov 4, 2005
there is a small resource available to find such stuff although you may have never heard of it. Its called Google (strange name I know)

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Originally posted by: darincm
there is a small resource available to find such stuff although you may have never heard of it. Its called Google (strange name I know)
That's where I found the article.

Of course, Techs is off posting new threads on his personal P&N blog, he's forgotten about this one :D

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
ProfJohn currently has 5 threads on my P&N front page. I'll bet if I go look in them I'll find the same 'righties' telling PJ to stop posting so much anti-Obama/(D) stuff. Oh wait...

Edit: Just saw another 'techs' post and counted. He has 21 on the first page. Ok, you righties have a point. :p